Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW REGULARS----A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

[ Edited ]

To all the WEEKEND PREVIEW REGULARS

A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS!!!

Image result for cats celebrating christmas   Image result for cats celebrating christmas

Don't forget the milk and cookies for Santa....

And to those so inclined ........ don't forget the real meaning of the holiday...

Image result for cats celebrating christmas

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Regular Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW REGULARS----A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Merry Christmas to you Spurt !  Thank you so much for all the play by play weekly updates, even though I know the shows are pretty much more of the same, I love reading your spin on things!

Honored Contributor

@lynnsy wrote:

Merry Christmas to you Spurt !  Thank you so much for all the play by play weekly updates, even though I know the shows are pretty much more of the same, I love reading your spin on things!

Well Spurt @Spurt, it couldn't be more miserable here, so I can only hope your plight is better. Moreover, the awful forecast (warm, rain, muggy, fog... you name it...) looks to be stuck in place not just through Christmas, as if that wasn't bad enough, but for the next week... Very unpleasant in your Nation's Qwapitol... Not feeling much like the holiday season, which is unfortunate. It only comes once a year and this one is just a wash out... Anyway... a very Merry Christmas to you and DS. Hope you have a wonderful holiday...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Merry Christmas to all my "weekend update" buds!  SPURT, I look forward to your weekly reviews of all the exciting programming planned for 2016.  Just heard the Pantone colors of the year for 2016 are rose quartz and serenity (whatever the heck that color is!).  So, I am sure we can look forward to offerings in those colors, maybe even IMTAB, Dyson, Clarisonic, foot shavers, and Dell computers!

The dogs will get Blue Buffalo Santa Stew, the kitties will get special treats and the horses will get a big red organic apple. 

I hope none of my buds get PooPourri in their stockings!

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

Merry Christmas to all my "weekend update" buds!  SPURT, I look forward to your weekly reviews of all the exciting programming planned for 2016.  Just heard the Pantone colors of the year for 2016 are rose quartz and serenity (whatever the heck that color is!).  So, I am sure we can look forward to offerings in those colors, maybe even IMTAB, Dyson, Clarisonic, foot shavers, and Dell computers!

The dogs will get Blue Buffalo Santa Stew, the kitties will get special treats and the horses will get a big red organic apple. 

Merry Christmas @katiescarlett to you and all the critters !!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@katiescarlett wrote:

Merry Christmas @katiescarlett to you and all the critters !!

Thanks, stevieb, same to you!  Won't feel like Christmas, however, with temps in the 80's.  Won't be wearing my Christmas sweater this year!  My little dog, Gidget, is so disappointed that she won't be wearing hers, either.  

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Regular Contributor

Merry Christmas, Spurt!  Thanks for a year of fun weekend reviews....Sue

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@lynnsy wrote:

Well Spurt @Spurt, it couldn't be more miserable here, so I can only hope your plight is better. Moreover, the awful forecast (warm, rain, muggy, fog... you name it...) looks to be stuck in place not just through Christmas, as if that wasn't bad enough, but for the next week... Very unpleasant in your Nation's Qwapitol... Not feeling much like the holiday season, which is unfortunate. It only comes once a year and this one is just a wash out... Anyway... a very Merry Christmas to you and DS. Hope you have a wonderful holiday...

@stevieb  When they showed the national weather map it seems our respective parts of the country were both experiencing totally warm and unChristmaslike conditions!!!  Woman Tongue  But in our area at least there is light at the end of tunnel---artic air coming our way---But despite all the technology, latest doppler, computers, and even help from Europe (why there is even a European model weather computer to help predict our weather here in Texas---who knew).......anyway, they are still unsure when in the next few days we can don long sleeves once again! Maybe the New Year will start off with the correct weather for 2016!!!  What is funny is several web sites have mentioned the RARE full moon on Christmas ......yet the weather morons haven't even mentioned it.....instead they were in a heated debate over whether Canada celebrated Boxing Day like the UK.....Smiley

And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS to you, your mom and friends!!!  Enjoy a good one ole pal!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@vicalynn   Thanks for your kind words! And a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@katiescarlett wrote:

@katiescarlett  Hey KATIE!!!  And I look forward to more entertaining and fun discussions in 2016 with you too!!!! 

Sounds like Santa Paws has taken good care of your critters with some nice gifts on their way.......

Oh KATIE---Why Pantone's new color will provide HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS of enjoyment for QVC---picture it ---all the clothing, the handbags, the appliances gotta get that mixer, or Keurig, or Vitamix in the latest trend) , then there's  computers and tablets, watches and fashion accessories, the epilators, and callous removers in the latest color!!!!  Too much "fun" ahead!!!!  Smiley  Along with Nutrisystems and the latest exercise equipment and tons of NEW YEAR, NEW YOU programming!!! And throw in those "perky" hosts with their presentations.....and you got....well fill in the blank (censors won't let me provide the adjectives---use your imagination)....Woman LOLWoman Wink

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you KATIE and give those critters a big hug from me too!!!