Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 8/29-30- RIDE A BIKE, JEWELRY, AND COOKING ON Q!

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

oh @Spurt the kitties on the bike made me laugh (mine have never hung on the seat but they do look at it like - why is that in the way?).  Surprising they have never gotten grease on them as they stroll around it.  And the one sitting in the pot on the stove!  I'd be afraid to share that photo with anyone for fear they'd never eat another thing I cooked/baked in my life. One of my cat's has figured out how to open the cabinet doors so Ella takes a stroll thru just to see what's in there once in a while.  It means I have to wash every thing before I use it.   Again, afraid to mention that to anyone (except on here).

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing LDO on AM Style but I'll skip the GILI presentations. She's just not my cup of tea.  No Clark's shoes for me - tired of paying for shoes that don't fit.  Jewelry?  Again, no, I'll shop my own collection and save myself $. 

And I can skip Sunday's lineup, too.  Let's see - is there football on Sunday yet?  Ah well, if not, perhaps I will go and ride MY bike.

@GinaV24  Hi GINA I'm surprised your cats don't climb on the bike and take a nap there....LOL!!! 

As far as the cat on the stove----that is one reason why a friend of mine HATES pot luck dinners---who knows what goes on in the kitchens where the food that was brought in was cooked--And for anyone that let's your cats get on your stove--please remember to Inspect all food for evidence of cat hair-- LOL!!!! 

One of my aunt's cats, was like your cat, Ella, her cat was a Siamese named of all things CAT, he liked to open cupboards too, he used to find his box of dried food, tear the box open, get a snack and leave the rest for my aunt to clean up---Cat LOL  Cats are so funny.....

At least with Louis on, there is finally a decent and REAL designer on AM STYLE!!!!  He makes good quality clothes.  I'm not a fan of the GILI Rep nor her fashions----

There should be an all important 3rd preseason game on either your local TV or the NFL Network---this is the game the regular players start and play longer in preperation for the start of the regular NFL season!  If football is not your cup of tea, there are so many other fun things to do---so ENJOY what's left of your summer!!!  The year just speeds by!!!

Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt As far as sitting on the seat, I think they don't like that skinny little hard thing that is on my road bike.  Honestly I don't like it either but if I put a cushy seat on there my friends would make fun of me so I just have to endure it.

Well Ella dearest is a Siamese, too and is a very clever girl.  I watch her sit up, grab the handle, lean back and voila, the cabinet door is open.  One day it closed behind her though and the Princess was not so happy about that.  I know she can open it from the inside, too, but apparently she didn't want to so she yelled for me to come and do it for her.

Having had 2 large, hairy dogs and now with the kitties, I always check for stray hair - before I cook or bake.  I don't want to be mortified if I bring something to a dinner and have that happen.  Ewwww

It will be nice to see Louis. Hopefully he will be on before I have to run off to do my Saturday errands.

Esteemed Contributor

The dog with the ponytails is adorable! The black cat with the necklace looks like my former cat, Star. She was so sweet.

The third week of the NFL preseason is here. If the Colts continue to play like they did the past two games, I might be forced to switch and watch QVC instead! At least QVC would be more entertaining.

About Dell with Windows 10: we tried downloading Windows 10 and I don't recommend it. Our computer almost crashed, so we're back to Windows 7. There seem to be too many bugs with Windows 10 that haven't been fixed.

We've had temperatures in the 60's this past week; suppose to be around 80 this weekend. It seems that the days are getting shorter already.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Isn't this every Sunday now?

a TS , Temptations, D&B, Philosopy ....

Only when it's not Dyson, Serta, Vitamix, or a 'device'...

Woman Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Regular Contributor

Oh Spurt!  I think this one is your best one yet.  I laughed so hard my stomach hurts!!!  The yellow cat on the bike seat, the cat in the pot,

the black cat with the hair piece...one is funnier than the other.

Thanks, Sue

Honored Contributor

Great recap.  My dog barked while I looked at all your kitties.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Spurt As far as sitting on the seat, I think they don't like that skinny little hard thing that is on my road bike.  Honestly I don't like it either but if I put a cushy seat on there my friends would make fun of me so I just have to endure it.

Well Ella dearest is a Siamese, too and is a very clever girl.  I watch her sit up, grab the handle, lean back and voila, the cabinet door is open.  One day it closed behind her though and the Princess was not so happy about that.  I know she can open it from the inside, too, but apparently she didn't want to so she yelled for me to come and do it for her.

Having had 2 large, hairy dogs and now with the kitties, I always check for stray hair - before I cook or bake.  I don't want to be mortified if I bring something to a dinner and have that happen.  Ewwww

It will be nice to see Louis. Hopefully he will be on before I have to run off to do my Saturday errands.

@GinaV24 wrote:

@GinaV24 wrote:

@GinaV24  Hi GINA, After looking at the photo with the orange cat on the bike, I guess the seat isn't big enough......I think making the bike seat of hard material must be part of the workout---LOL!!! 

That is so funny---2 cupboard cats---and BOTH Siamese---I read where Siamese are very intelligent---some even described them as "doglike"---never knew if that was a compliment or a slam Cat LOL  I had a lynx point Siamese named Halley and she was very smart and the sweetest thing and she loved people!!!!

That was a nice coat that Louis presented....unfortunately I don't need a new coat, especially when it will be a while here before we start wearing coats---

Enjoy your Saturday!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@teganslaw wrote:

The dog with the ponytails is adorable! The black cat with the necklace looks like my former cat, Star. She was so sweet.

The third week of the NFL preseason is here. If the Colts continue to play like they did the past two games, I might be forced to switch and watch QVC instead! At least QVC would be more entertaining.

About Dell with Windows 10: we tried downloading Windows 10 and I don't recommend it. Our computer almost crashed, so we're back to Windows 7. There seem to be too many bugs with Windows 10 that haven't been fixed.

We've had temperatures in the 60's this past week; suppose to be around 80 this weekend. It seems that the days are getting shorter already.

@teganslaw  Hey TEGAN! Oh, if your kitty named Star resembled the black cat with the necklace she was a real beauty!!!!  Growing up we had a cat that was all black with a white dot on her chest---her name was Licorice---she was very mischevious!

The NFL regular season is slowly creeping in on us---I can't wait even though I don't expect my particular team to do well at all!  Personally, I'd rather watch a BAD NFL game (preseason or regular), rather than watch QVC's more boring programming---watching someone ride an exercise bike is a real snoozer---LOL!!! Smiley Wink

TEGAN I heard about all the problems with the Windows 10 download---YIKES!!! ---that is why I always wait for these manufacturers to work out all the bugs before I consider upgrading......even when I went from Windows 7 to 8, I ended up waiting for 8.1 before I dived in.....my sister makes fun of me and said I'm not keeping up with technology and will fall behind---but I tell her at least my system works and I don't have all the problems and don't have to spend my time in line at a computer place or Best Buy's Geek Squad waiting for someone to help me fix problems---i.e. like her latest and not so greatest iphone that she had purchased when the new model came out and after a couple days the thing didn't work right! Woman Frustrated  I told her to let me know how much fun she's having doing that....and I'll stick with my slightly dated technology until they get it right and at least my stuff still works!!!Woman Wink

Oh I envy you with temperatures in the 60's and 80's......SIGH!!!  At least the lows are down to 69, but the highs are still in the upper 90's here....but the weather morons keep predicting in mid September we will get our first cool front and will turn the corner on the hot weather---we'll see Woman Frustrated

Have a nice weekend & good luck to the COLTS! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

Isn't this every Sunday now?

a TS , Temptations, D&B, Philosopy ....

Only when it's not Dyson, Serta, Vitamix, or a 'device'...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  I joined in on the LM discussion and most of the ladies concurred that Alberti would have been a better choice, or I like the idea of even having Valerie present a more elegant/sophisticated style since she decorated the LR sets anyway......

So what's up  with our nation's Qwappitol.......  I'm going to some musical thing tonight....DS begged me.....I really wished it would cool down some so I can put my fall decor up..... I did change the flower arrangement on my dinning room table to sunflowers......now if Figgy would just stay away from it!.... I don't want to see bits and pieces of it in her water bowl!!!!  Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Sue in cincinnati wrote:

Oh Spurt!  I think this one is your best one yet.  I laughed so hard my stomach hurts!!!  The yellow cat on the bike seat, the cat in the pot,

the black cat with the hair piece...one is funnier than the other.

Thanks, Sue

@Sue in cincinnati  HI SUE!!!!  Glad you liked the post and glad it gave you a good laugh---after all QVC's programming is a bit of a joke---LOL!!! Smiley LOL  Thanks for your continued support and glad you liked the photos!  Have a nice weekend Smiley Happy