Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 8/29-30- RIDE A BIKE, JEWELRY, AND COOKING ON Q!

[ Edited ]

AHH, the end of August .....I'm looking forward to fall and cooler weather!!!
Image result for cats with fall leaves

Do you like to go around and around and put your pedal to the metal ?..QVC offers the perfect product-- SMOOTHXBIKE!!!!---a perfect way to start the weekend!!!!  

Image result for cats riding exercise bike   

Shows are at--- 12:00 - 1AM, 7-8AM, 2-3PM, 5-6PM, 8-9PM, 11PM-12AM---

WHEW---some work out!!!

Then watch AM STYLE --special guests--Jill Martin - GILI & Louis Dell'Olio.   I hope they don't offer anything like this -----

Image result for cats in fall fashions

Reminds me of the Steelers retro "bumble bee" uniforms which create quite a buzz---LOL!

Image result for steeler retro bumblebee uniforms

Enjoy the Q Show with the happy intro tune----SATURDAY MORNING Q---in this show they introduce the APPLE WATCH!!!!! 

This watch reminds me a bit of George Jetson---

Enjoy JAI JOHN HARDY JEWELRY--which is part of QVC's DESIGNER JEWELRY GALLERY

Image result for cats wearing jewelry       Image result for cats wearing jewelry

Next, QVC's got ----iGROW HAIR GROWTH SYSTEM!!!--- Sure to be a hair raising experience......

Image result for cats wigs            Image result for cats wigs          Image result for cats wigs

Image result for dogs in wigs             

It doesn't get more "fun" than this--- DULL DELL COMPUTERS-Windows 10---BACK TO SCHOOL TECH DEALS---

Image result for yellow lab relaxing   

A perennial Saturday product---everyone loves shoes---it's CLARK FOOTWEAR!!!!

Image result for dogs and shoes

After another round of peddling enjoy  BARBARA BIXBY JEWELRY PORTFOLIO---.  Some folks are hoping for some skull jewelry....

Image result for cats wearing pirate costumes

And the day closes with riding that exercise bike........

Image result for sunday clip art

QVC sure knows how to COOK up a good time with COOKING ON Q and COOKS ESSENTIALS!

COOKIN ON Q Shows are at 3-4AM, 6-7AM

Image result for cats making dinner       
Image result for cats in the kitchen

COOK'S ESSENTIALS shows airing at---12-1AM, 9-10AM, 6-7PM--- it's almost like watching the Food Network!!!

Image result for cats using stove                        

Now a good cook wants to look fashionable while preparing that favorite meal----so QVC presents SUSAN GRAVER STYLE!

Image result for cats wearing fall clothes  Image result for dogs in fall fashion    Image result for cats wearing fall clothes      

Enjoy SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN----  Dan's dogs enjoy a special summer treat frozen yogurt...

Someone's in the kitchen with David, someone's in the kitchen I knoowwwww.....it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID.....featuring TEMPTATIONS!!!!  ....

Image result for david venable and mary deangelis and tara mcconnell photo 2015

Temptations offers dinnerware, bake ware, and even artificial Christmas trees well folks hang on to your hats---the line now offers QUILTS----   Item
H206227 ---
Temp-tations King Quilt Set by Berkshire

I bet you can't contain your excitement.....
Image result for grumpy cat in fall fashions

that's what I thought.....

For a change of pace, Designer Jewelry Gallery continues from 4-6PM with SCOTT KAY JEWELRY DESIGNS ....unique and reasonably priced, I might watch this one....

Image result for cats relaxing

Sit back and watch another "favorite"---rub a dub dub---whose in the suds----an hour of PHILOSOPHY!!! 

Image result for cats watching tv

Then tune in for more fashion with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE --WEEKEND EDITION!!!
       Image result for dogs in funny fall outfits       Image result for dogs in funny fall outfits     Image result for dogs in fall fashion     

To close out this fabulous programming QVC presents KITCHEN UNLIMITED featuring TEMPTATIONS----

And so ends another fascinating weekend at QVC-----
Image result for grumpy cat

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND FOLKS!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 8/29-30- RIDE A BIKE, JEWELRY, AND COOKING ON Q!

I want to have you and your creativity in my neighborhood.  Your recreations with the kitties are a joy to see and I look forward to your weekend preview. 

And any place with that many kitties would have to be a good place. 

Trusted Contributor

I look forward to your weekend previews every week!  Many thanks.

Honored Contributor

@vacc wrote:

I want to have you and your creativity in my neighborhood.  Your recreations with the kitties are a joy to see and I look forward to your weekend preview. 

And any place with that many kitties would have to be a good place. 

@vacc  Hi VACC---  you are way too kind..Image result for blushing emoticon....thank you for your nice words! Glad you liked the kitties....... Take Care!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

I look forward to your weekend previews every week!  Many thanks.

@aggravated  Hi Aggravated!  I'm glad you enjoyed the preview and thank YOU for your continued support!  Hope you have a great weekend! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Isn't this every Sunday now?

a TS , Temptations, D&B, Philosopy ....

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Spurt, for another good laugh. The dog with the black and pink pigtails is priceless. And Mari Lyn from Philosophy looks like she's ready to shave. The soap bubbles on her face look like shaving cream. Ha. And TempTations bedding? Where's the connection? Am l going to cook in bed?? I might EAT in bed though, lol.

I will take a look at the silver jewelry shows, as usual, b/c those usually offer something new. But l probably won't be buying, unless something calls out to me.

Have a great weekend. It's hard to believe it's almost September-- the summer went fast.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

oh @Spurt the kitties on the bike made me laugh (mine have never hung on the seat but they do look at it like - why is that in the way?).  Surprising they have never gotten grease on them as they stroll around it.  And the one sitting in the pot on the stove!  I'd be afraid to share that photo with anyone for fear they'd never eat another thing I cooked/baked in my life. One of my cat's has figured out how to open the cabinet doors so Ella takes a stroll thru just to see what's in there once in a while.  It means I have to wash every thing before I use it.   Again, afraid to mention that to anyone (except on here).

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing LDO on AM Style but I'll skip the GILI presentations. She's just not my cup of tea.  No Clark's shoes for me - tired of paying for shoes that don't fit.  Jewelry?  Again, no, I'll shop my own collection and save myself $. 

And I can skip Sunday's lineup, too.  Let's see - is there football on Sunday yet?  Ah well, if not, perhaps I will go and ride MY bike.

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

Isn't this every Sunday now?

a TS , Temptations, D&B, Philosopy ....

@jackthebear  pretty much .........Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

Thanks, Spurt, for another good laugh. The dog with the black and pink pigtails is priceless. And Mari Lyn from Philosophy looks like she's ready to shave. The soap bubbles on her face look like shaving cream. Ha. And TempTations bedding? Where's the connection? Am l going to cook in bed?? I might EAT in bed though, lol.

I will take a look at the silver jewelry shows, as usual, b/c those usually offer something new. But l probably won't be buying, unless something calls out to me.

Have a great weekend. It's hard to believe it's almost September-- the summer went fast.

@handygal2  Hi HANDYGAL!  The dog with pigtails is a cutie Heart

I have no idea how you connect bakeware and bedding who knows what direction this line will go next----Temptations fashion perhaps!!!!--- Woman LOL

I might check out AM STYLE and the Scott Kay jewelry and that's about it for the Q for me......

Enjoy your weekend too!!!