Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 10/24-25, COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS & HOLIDAY COOKING ON Q

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks,

Looking for something new and different from QVC this weekend.....

Image result for cats looking quizzical

Well continue to look, but cheer up QVC does have a NEW show title....Saturday is OUR
BIGGEST COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS EVER--FEATURING SPECIAL DEALS!!--That's right folks---in other words, MORE OF THE USUAL!!!

Image result for cats around the christmas tree
And what is our featured product you may ask----why it's none other than the charming Josie Maran with ARGAN OIL COSMETICS!!!
Image result for josie maran on qvc

But there seems to be a difference on how the argan oil line got started.....Most of you are familiar with the sweet tale of discovery,

“I discovered it 12 years ago, on a modelling trip in the south of France. I met this beautiful older French woman. She walked in, and I was like, ‘I’ll have what she’s having.’

“I asked her, ‘What are you doing?’ She’s 70, but she looks so amazing. She says, ‘Argan oil.’ I went to find it. Back then in France it was more popular but nowhere else. I think I was the first person to bring it to the States.”

Read more at http://www.theglow.com.au/beauty/josie-maran-argan-oil/#0rD64lpYZMzzyYZ9.99

But then we found this......

Q.

How, when and where did you discover argan oil?

A.
I was turned on to it by a makeup artist on a modeling job in the South of France.

http://tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/19/face-time-josie-maran/?_r=0
Even Sherlock Holmes might not be able to solve this mystery

Image result for cats dressed as sherlock holmes
....show times are at
1-2AM, 2-3PM, 8-9PM

Of course, Saturday begins with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!! 

Of course the fashionistas can't wait to see all their favorite Q designers......

Image result for cats wearing sweaters    Image result for cats in sweatersImage result for cats in sweaters  Image result for cats in sweaters

Now don't fall asleep

Image result for cats wearing sweaters

Why you'll miss that annoying song, Beautiful Day.....and SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS!!! 
I prefer "Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh"..........(that's better than watching the Q)

To fill that sleigh, QVC presents 2 hours of COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!  Santa's elves will be watching for sure.....(they need a good laugh will all that work ahead)

Image result for cats and dogs dressed as christmas elves     Image result for cats and dogs dressed as christmas elves   Image result for cats and dogs dressed as christmas elves  Image result for cats and dogs dressed as christmas elves 

Here's another Q staple that we see so often....it's PHILOSOPHY BEAUTY!!! 

Show of hands who wants to smell like fruitcake?........

Santa will be paying attention to QVC's HOLIDAY HEADQUARTERS.....

Then after another round of Argan oil stories Saturday comes to an end with a 3 hour finale of COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS!!!!

Image result for cats at christmas

WHEW!!!  After all that shopping QVC turns to COOKING ON Q--HOLIDAY CELEBRATION--ALL EASY PAY OFFERS!!!---
Some will say--WOW!!! 
Image result for cats eating christmas dinner  

Food for that scrumptious holiday feast!

The featured product is KITCHEN AID--

Image result for cats with kitchen aid mixer

Shows are throughout the day--
12-1AM, 3-5AM, 6-7AM, 8-9AM, 6-7PM, 8-9PM, 11PM-12AM
That's a heck of a lot of mixing!

Let's get cooking with NINJA KITCHEN--followed by KITCHEN AID.......

Ninja Blender with Single-Serve Attachment - K300802

NEXT---my favorite Q host, Carolyn, with KITCHEN UNLIMITED WITH CAROLYN!!!  Not sure what products will be on yet ....perhaps she will have a special guest......

And maybe David Venable will be doing his SNOOPY CHRISTMAS HAPPY DANCE with the FOUR big hours of IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID--with Kitchen Aid!!!  
Image result for snoopy happy dancing christmas
Image result for david venable qvc       Image result for david venable facebook qvc photos

For those that like to order food for holidays from TV enjoy GOURMET HOLIDAY!!!

Image result for cats eating christmas dinner    Image result for cats eating christmas dinner

In between those Kitchen Aid Shows it's everyone's favorite dinnerware---TEMPTATIONS!!!!  One can only hold their breath to see what direction this line will expand to next.....

Image result for tara mcconnell temptations christmas   Image result for tara mcconnell temptations christmas  

And right before the LAST (AMEN) Kitchen Aid Show it's GIFTS FOR THE COOK---featuring---hang on to your Christmas Stocking----that's right, Kitchen Aid!

And to wrap this weekend up ...... (pun INTENDED)....I think Grumpy Cat puts it all in perspective.....

Have a wonderful weekend folks!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 10/24-25, COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS & GIFTS FOR THE COOK!

Well, here's one lady who can't wait to see Carolyn with Emril.  Two of my all time favorites.  The rest, well maybe!

Respected Contributor

Spurt...You've done it again...Made my Heart smile!  Have a wonderful weekend.

Honored Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

Well, here's one lady who can't wait to see Carolyn with Emril.  Two of my all time favorites.  The rest, well maybe!

@Perkup  Hi PERKUP---Emeril was on David's show wednesday ....not sure if he will stick around to be on Sunday with Carolyn..... .... keep your fingers crossed.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Bellabutterfly wrote:

Spurt...You've done it again...Made my Heart smile!  Have a wonderful weekend.

@Bellabutterfly  Hi BELLABUTTERFLY--- Glad it made your smile! Enjoy your weekend!

Respected Contributor

This is just stinking hilarious.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

This is just stinking hilarious.  

@Peaches McPhee  Hi PEACHES....glad you liked it!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Spurt has done it again!  And I love it.

I was hoping someone would know what "special" surprise David and Mary mentioned on Wednesday during ITKWD that would  be on Sunday's ITKWD.  Any guesses?  

p.s.  I'm so glad you brought back the "Q Did What?" heading.  That used to be the first forum I used to read.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always enjoy QVC and if I didn't, I would not waste my time knocking it.  Of course I'm sure you must all enjoy it too.  Otherwise you would not waste your time on nonsense.  After all, the saying goes "you give the most of your attention to what you enjoy." Woman LOL

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

Spurt's weekend line up is always entertaining and I would say that she goes to some lengths to let us know what is on.  I honestly don't think she is knocking anything in particular.  Just saying that we are going to see more on argan oil, etc. is not meant to be demeaning -- just letting us know of the schedule. 

And to Spurt I couldn't log in last week to post, but your Friday preview is one of my favorite forums to read on Thursdays.  Thanks for your entertaining preview.