Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 10/10-10/11, GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS & A DAY OF DULLNESS!

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks!

Well Monday some people will be celebrating COLUMBUS DAY!!!--CIAO ITALIA!!! 

Image result for christopher columbus clip art  Image result for christopher columbus clip art

If Christopher was alive today, unfortunately there would be nothing to discover at QVC!!!!  And this weekend is no exception! Get ready to enjoy the (Christmas) WEEKEND GIFT GUIDE!  Complete with CHRISTMAS MUSIC!!!!---HO HO HO HO! even though Halloween hasn't arrived yet!!!

Image result for cats dressed as witches

And what is more exciting to kick off your Saturday than TEMPUR-PEDIC MATTRESSES!!!!  A barrel of fun!!!

Image result for cats looking annoyed

Next, it's AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!! I'm sure you will enjoy some booty shaking with Women With Control, Travelon, G.I.L.I, Clark......all the usual. 

Image result for leah williams qvc facebook photos

More thrilling than coal in your stocking it's FOUR big hours of SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS!!!  This show may require double the David's......

Image result for kerstin lindquist and david venable photos

For your viewing pleasure it's SHAWN'S BEAUTY SECRETS---These cuties have their own beauty secrets.

Image result for animals wearing makeup   Image result for animals wearing makeup   Image result for animals wearing makeup    Image result for animals wearing makeup

Fill up your gift wing with GIFT GUIDE!!!

Image result for cats wrapping christmas gifts     Image result for cats wrapping christmas gifts    Image result for cats wrapping christmas gifts    Image result for cats wrapping christmas gifts

Time for a really big shoe...errr show as in CLARKS FOOTWEAR!

Image result for cats wearing shoes     Image result for cats wearing shoes    Image result for cats wearing cat shoes

Time for MORE ....BEAUTY GIFTS!!!! 

Image result for cats on a bathroom counter

Does the Q programming have you snoozing....no better show than  TEMPUR-PEDIC MATRESSES

Are we having fun yet?  Never fear it's GIFT GUIDE!!!

Image result for dogs laying on wrapped christmas giftsImage result for cats laying on wrapped christmas gifts       Image result for dogs on wrapped christmas gifts    Image result for cats on wrapped christmas gifts

HAPPY WRAPPING!

And the WEEKEND GIFT GUIDE continues on Sunday!!!!

Image result for cats sticking out tongue

And to step up all of the craziness and none of the joy, QVC has a special featured product.......yes folks.....its DULL DELL COMPUTERS!!!

Image result for cats sleeping on computers   Image result for cats sleeping on computers

It includes Windows 10---isn't that exciting!!!

Image result for cats using computers

Tons of shows throughout the day---12-1AM, 7-8AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 5-6PM, 9-10PM, and 11PM-12AM---

Now in between all these fascinating computer demos they managed to squeeze in----IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!

At least something for the foodies....

Image result for animals dressed as food       Image result for animals dressed as foodImage result for dogs wearing shoes

From 4-5PM it's a weekend favorite--BODY GYM WITH MARIE OSMOND!!!, and 6-9PM GREAT GIFTS with double the excitement, double the fun BOTH Body Gym PLUS Dull DELL!!!!

And more shoes 10-11PM CLARKS FOOTWEAR returns....

Image result for dogs wearing shoes

So it appears this weekend has gone BEYOND a snoozefest.....ZZZZZZZ!!!

Enjoy your weekend Folks!!!

It looks like even Mary's cat, Jasper is planning some catio time instead of watching the Q!!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 10/9-10/10, GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS & A DAY OF DULLNESS!

Thanks for freeing up my weekend. I won't even have to check the listings now. What a relief!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? PREVIEW 10/10-10/11, GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS & A DAY OF DULLNESS!

I love your previews.  Thanks for doing these every week.  Look forward to seeing them.  Thanks again for putting all your efforts for our amusement!  Have a great weekend.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for your weekend previews, Spurt.  I do not see myself watching the Q these days.  I really wonder if the weekend is really the best time for the Q to present these boring, repetitive items.  I'd think they would present some really great, new, interesting products on a weekend!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi, Spurt. Another hilarious weekend preview, to compensate for the much-less-than-amusing Q programming schedule. Last weekend, Serta was the best mattress known to mankind. A week later, it's Tempur-Pedic. I'm so confused! And how many mattresses can l buy??

l love the pix of the animals all gussied-up. I wonder how they sit still for the makeup and wardrobe sessions, lol... And the double-jointed white cat sprawled out on a sofa-- is that real, or trick-photography??

Have a great weekend!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

Wasn't there a mattress all last Saturday or Sunday? 

Valued Contributor

Spoiler

Well done, spurt!  The dog who ate Christmas is hilarious, but that beige & white cat comatose on the computer keyboard has me in stitches!!

gee, do you think the poor thing must have just heard "the mine is closed!!"  

Thanks for helping me end the week w/smile!  

Blowing out someone else's candle doesn't make yours brighter.
Honored Contributor

@Spurt

Thank you again for your humor and wit!

I'm on my own QVC marathon --hardly have watched approaching 14 days of only a occasional "commercial flick". Gotta say, no flick yet has made me want to stay! Although, at one flick I was intrigued enough to see why "multiples of Poo Pourri" gift giving was a necessity -- holy ****** these hosts really are professional if they can talk about the importance of giving this gift to EVERYone on my gift list" with a straight face! (mine certainly wouldn't be doing the happy dance!")

although the line up is "intriguing" (snarky) I'll be at Clearwater Beach, Fl for the weekend enjoying fun in the sun and building sand castles with my GD and family.

One thing I know for sure my kitties will be doing the "happy dance" to have a quiet peaceful house for a few days.  They aren't happy about being chased and petted 24/7 for the last few days!

Enjoy your weekend and have a great one whatever you have planned!

Honored Contributor

Gifts, gifts, gifts spells boring, boring, boring... 

No thanks...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Incidentally @Spurt, the Q has set a record for bad programming this coming Sunday.  Yes, indeed, their good friend Dull has pushed them all the way up to FOUR DUMPSTER STATUS.  That's quite an accomplishment. Just think, they've almost attained the maximum five dumpsters. Actually, it really IS that bad, but I wanted to leave them something to strive for... After all, we all need a goal...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...