Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? JAN 30-31-ELECTRONIC NIGHTMARE & TO SLEEP TO DREAM!

[ Edited ]
Hello Folks!

I hope the weather is looking good in your part of the country! Because after you see what QVC is offering this weekend you will want to be in a galaxy far far away and far away from your TV and QVC!!! 

These felines look like they've already seen a sneak preview....

Image result for cats looking bored    Image result for cats looking bored   Image result for cats looking bored   Image result for cats looking bored        Image result for cats looking bored   Image result for cat dressed as the sun

And why are the kitties so bored you may ask....................... because although they are high tech fanciers they do NOT enjoy ENDLESS upon ENDLESS hours of COMPUTERS AND TABLETS!!!  Get ready for QVC's "new" show SCREEN TIME-COMPUTERS & TABLETS (notice the new is in quotes because the Q has whole different version of the word new!!!)

Don't you just love love love all those "clever" demonstrations of all the features and all that gaming you can enjoy on your new computer or tablet....!!! 

Of course after viewing all these electronic shows they may make you feel like---

But what you really wish is that they would be......

Those of you who are BRAVE enough---can watch the shows at 12-1AM, 6-7AM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM!

Image result for cats looking bored

Take a break from technology with AM STYLE WITH LEAH WILLIAMS!!!

The fashionistas will be tuning in.......

Image result for cat dressed as the sun   Image result for cat dressed as the sun     Image result for cats dressed like hello kitty  

Grab some ear plugs unless you think "it's a beautiful day" and are one of the fans that will sing along with the song as QVC brings you 4 big hours of SATURDAY MORNING Q!!! 

And an old friend returns.....it's MARIE OSMOND with BODY GYM!!!!

Of course some felines have their own version of a body gym....

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/b2/fa/b0/b2fab0f0e142724393af1bc33dfdf3ab.jpg

Grab that cup of coffee, sit back and relax while enjoying some fashion with Lori Goldstein and LOGO!!!

And what's the purrfect accessory to go along with that great outfit---why a handbag of course!!!  (right @stevieb)....and that means DOONEY & BOURKE!!!  Gee I wonder beyond wondering if we will see the infamous LOGO LOCK!!!! And there will be ALL EASY PAY OFFERS TOO!!! 

Dooney & Bourke Hobo

These canine baganistas will certainly tune in......

Marie Osmond will be doing double duty---no not singing with Donnie, nor reenacting one of the dances she learned on Dancing With The Stars....nope, nope, nope......it's the good ole NUTRISYSTEM WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM!!! ----

And then before you see another round of computer & tablets .......it's "magic" marker time ....VIONIC WITH ORTHAHEEL TECHNOLOGY!!! 

Sole ends Saturday.....HAHA!!

Sheep invaded QVC's stage just not too long ago and it made for a rollicking time with Serta....ZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!  But now QVC brings us something NOT SO DIFFERENT for SUNDAY, this time it's SLEEP NUMBER BEDS---a snoozing good time!!!!

Plenty of shows to keep these sleepy guys happy---12-1AM, 6-7AM, 11AM-12PM, 3-4PM, 6-7PM, 9-10PM, 11PM-12AM---

Gardening is baaaccccckkkkk!!!  The weather may be frightful, but QVC thinks it's delightful---Enjoy GARDEN PARTY WITH CAROLYN!!!! 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/custom_covers/200x150/52635958083950495_1429642293.jpg    

Next....SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN featuring double trouble---Sleep Number AND Marie Osmond.....Gee, I wonder if QVC will be bringing this back too---LOL

Check out that hairdo on Pat and JRT.....and look, Dan's dog, Murphy is on the Monopoly money...

It's time for food and gadgets with IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

A show definitely for the foodie fan....

Jaime returns with more IT COSMETICS----

Then there's a two hour DOONEY & BOURKE SHOW.....

And squeeeezed in between two more sleep number shows is our chatty designer with SUSAN GRAVER STYLE-WEEKEND EDITION!!! 

Image result for cat dressed spring fashion  Image result for cat dressed spring fashion    

And the weekend closes with SLEEP NUMBER--- Makes me sleepy just to think about it!!! ZZZZZZ!!!

Have a GREAT weekend folks!!!!

I'll be watching my NBA Spurs ......

And the NFL Pro-Bowl!!!......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? JAN 30-31-ELECTRONIC NIGHTMARE & TO SLEEP TO DREAM!

This was funny and great pictures to go with the script!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE... IT DOES. 

GOOD JOB,  SPURT! 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thats for the smile you gave me today!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Loving me some kitties and dogs!  Thank you @Spurt. You make me laugh and smile.

Esteemed Contributor

Ha, love it @Spurt another phenomenally entertaining version of the Weekend preview.  So many funny photos and I'll be skipping QVC viewing again this weekend except for AM Style (probably) and maybe LOGO if it is time for tea time/nap time with the kitties.

No electronic whizbangs for me and no Serta sheep either. 

Most of the snow is melting from last week's storm but I have a few places where I am going to have to resort to brute force labor (yes me, just me) to move it so that when we get the warmer weather it will continue to melt away to nothing.

We just had a few flurries this moring, hopefully it will remain flurries and not become more annoying for Friday afternoon's commute.

Take care all, have a great weekend, and unless you are in the market for whatever it is QVC is selling, I hope you have alternate plans.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123@Nataliesgramma @on the bay @Kachina624 @GinaV24

Glad to hear y'all liked the post and photos, have a wonderful weekend---I have a feeling y'all won't be watching QVC's weekend fare......Woman Wink

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

Ha, love it @Spurt another phenomenally entertaining version of the Weekend preview.  So many funny photos and I'll be skipping QVC viewing again this weekend except for AM Style (probably) and maybe LOGO if it is time for tea time/nap time with the kitties.

No electronic whizbangs for me and no Serta sheep either. 

Most of the snow is melting from last week's storm but I have a few places where I am going to have to resort to brute force labor (yes me, just me) to move it so that when we get the warmer weather it will continue to melt away to nothing.

We just had a few flurries this moring, hopefully it will remain flurries and not become more annoying for Friday afternoon's commute.

Take care all, have a great weekend, and unless you are in the market for whatever it is QVC is selling, I hope you have alternate plans.

@GinaV24  You be careful shoving now.....and I hope it remains just flurries and no drifts for you.....It's supposed to get to mid and upper 70's here---almost 80---YIKES!!! before another cool front moves in.......It's like a roller coaster here---one day you wear short sleeves, the next day long sleeves, and once in a while we get an actual cold day and you need a jacket---who says you put away your seasonal clothing---we definitely don't do that here!!!  Woman LOL

Yep, alternate plans for sure----one of them includes LOCAL shopping Woman Very Happy

Take Care!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ahhhhh @Spurt...  all together now...

Itttttttttt's IN-FO-MERCIAL time, it's informercial time, it's informercial time, it's informercial time...

Yes, boys and girls, it's another Q weekend, chock full of all the things you, uh, love... Things they've now been bringing us for years... and years... and years... World without end... apparently...

I would, though, Spurt, ask you to reflect deep within yourself and see if you can't muster up just a little more respect for our soon to be dearly departed Logo Lock... I know I'll be glued to the screen watching (actually, I'd have to be glued to the floor to keep me watching) those Dooney shows, just to make sure one of our, uh, favorite... hosts... Chauncy Chew... didn't mis-speak and that the devastating news of the bag's demise won't be supplanted with even more devastating news... that it will, in fact, continue to be presented on a regular basis... If so, I'll be devasted, just devastated, no words for just how devasted I'll be...  After being around for at least FIVE years (if not longer), that bag alone has now logged more air-time than a daytime soap... Why, it's right up there with computers, tablets and mattresses...All also on the Once Mighty's weekend agenda... Which is why the Once Mighty isn't on mine...

Smiley Frustrated Smiley Indifferent  Smiley Wink

Some cute pictures, as always...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stevieb wrote:

Ahhhhh @Spurt...  all together now...

Itttttttttt's IN-FO-MERCIAL time, it's informercial time, it's informercial time, it's informercial time...

Yes, boys and girls, it's another Q weekend, chock full of all the things you, uh, love... Things they've now been bringing us for years... and years... and years... World without end... apparently...

I would, though, Spurt, ask you to reflect deep within yourself and see if you can't muster up just a little more respect for our soon to be dearly departed Logo Lock... I know I'll be glued to the screen watching (actually, I'd have to be glued to the floor to keep me watching) those Dooney shows, just to make sure one of our, uh, favorite... hosts... Chauncy Chew... didn't mis-speak and that the devastating news of the bag's demise won't be supplanted with even more devastating news... that it will, in fact, continue to be presented on a regular basis... If so, I'll be devasted, just devastated, no words for just how devasted I'll be...  After being around for at least FIVE years (if not longer), that bag alone has now logged more air-time than a daytime soap... Why, it's right up there with computers, tablets and mattresses...All also on the Once Mighty's weekend agenda... Which is why the Once Mighty isn't on mine...

Smiley Frustrated Smiley Indifferent  Smiley Wink

Some cute pictures, as always...

Oh @stevieb HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!! what WONDERFUL news that the LOGO is here to stay!!!! Woman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very HappyWoman Very Happy  HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE (and we are not talking bacon or Mac N Cheese here)....And if Chauncy Chew says it -----why it has to be true!!! Woman Very HappyNow if I had my way I think it is due a special honor and should be presented by the host on a color coordinated velvet pillow---

Oh and BTW can you believe this....I wonder if the Q will soon have these in their "Screen Test" shows-----it combines 3 favorites----the bean bag chair, pillow and tablet ---I give you the Ipad Bean Bag pillow---

What will they think of next......SmileyIt looks like QVC is missing out on a golden opportunity....why the cheerleaders will just knock themselves out running to their phones to order this one to go along with their Q electronics......Smiley

Love, love, love the Howdy Doody ........and two words for QVC----RECORDED PROGRAMMING.......!!!! 

Hope you have a nice weekend and that the Qwappitol has thawed out and you have  some beautiful weather coming your way!!!