Honored Contributor

Q DID WHAT? BLACKFRIDAY WEEKEND PREVIEW 11/28-29

[ Edited ]

Hello Folks! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  to all the regular readers and contributors to the Weekend Preview Thread!!!

Image result for cats celebrating thanksgiving                         Image result for cats dressed as turkeys   

Wait!!! hold the TURKEY--this preview will be short and sweet---well at least short...t
here are only TWO choices for Saturday's QVC's OUR BEST BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!! 

Image result for cats thanksgiving

Image result for cats thanksgiving

Image result for cats dressed as turkeys   
I know you'll get chills as QVC presents ELECTRONIC GIFTS -- ALL FREE STANDARD S/H!!!!  That's right folks, a viewer "favorite" on the biggest shopping day of the year --- ELECTRONICS!!!  (and weren't they just on last Sunday)....

There will be Dull Dell computers, HP Laptops, Bose,  Bluetooth Speakers, Headphones, Halo Chargers.....Ipads, an Apple Watch, cameras, why even a drone.......

Image result for cats dressed as turkeys  Image result for cats dressed as turkeys

Programs so "exciting" it would make the pilgrims turn their ship around and return to England.....
Image result for the pilgrims ships

And the other programs will be---drum roll please GIFT GUIDE, SATURDAY MORNING GIFTS, MUST HAVE GIFTS, and a repeat of GIFT GUIDE!!!

QVC's promo reads, "
Make this the year that you get the "Thank You's" you deserve during Must-Have Gifts"

Image result for someone throwing a pie in a cat's face  Image result for someone throwing a pie in a cat's face

And on SUNDAY another day of "riveting" TV viewing with

KITCHEN AID

Image result for cats with mixer

Then enjoy SUNDAYS WITH CAROLYN & DAN--featuring KITCHEN AID!

Here's a humorous photo from Dan Hughes's Facebook Page....

Then of course it's IN THE KITCHEN WITH DAVID!!!

Then GIFT GUIDE and the finale is GREAT GIFTS!!!!

So your Thursday dinner is not the only thing featuring a TURKEY!!!

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

Enjoy your THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!!!  Don't forget to take time to count your blessings!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? BLACKFRIDAY PREVIEW 11/28-29

Just so cute and well on target.  Thank you for your hard work and great sense of humor.  Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Trusted Contributor

Fabulous!  ThanksSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The bird "chilling" in the sink, LOL funny!!... Electronics and gifts-- riveting television! The drones are very appropriate-- symbolic of the hosts droning on and on. Mind numbing...

Happy Turkey Day to all, even if, like me, you don't like turkey!

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Honored Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

The bird "chilling" in the sink, LOL funny!!... Electronics and gifts-- riveting television! The drones are very appropriate-- symbolic of the hosts droning on and on. Mind numbing...

Happy Turkey Day to all, even if, like me, you don't like turkey!

@handygal2 I saw that thread about them selling Drones and was going to comment that it might be perceived as 'unkind' to speak so about the hosts... Great minds...

Yea, so riveting I just can't stand it. So I don't. I've been bemoaning QVC programming in general and especially their Christmas offerings for some years now, but I think this is the absolute worst it's ever been, so I've just stayed away, almost completely. They just don't show anything I want to see these days.

Not a big fan of turkey either...  but all's good because today's TSV is the Twister Trax... I mean really, can you believe it...?

Hope everyone has a safe and fulfilling Thanksgiving. Personally, I just can't quite seem to get my head around the reality that it's actually that time of year already...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Re: Q DID WHAT? BLACKFRIDAY WEEKEND PREVIEW 11/28-29

Hi @Spurt  I havent been on the boards for weeks but I wanted to wish you & your regulars a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you are able to spend it with loved ones.

The last time we "spoke" you told me about the Alamodome (i had a question) & also about how they built the Spurs a new arena in the suburbs & how it has caused some controversy. They did the same thing here for our hockey team, the Coyotes.  It is the worst possible location in this vast valley but the owner was all about money. He drained the franchise & was such a terrible owner that the NHL took away the team. I cant even remember if they have found a new owner & it has been years.

Anyway, the location is so bad that they are looking to relocate the team elsewhere in the Valley, likely Scottsdale or perhaps even Phoenix both of which are lightyears better than the current location. We'll see because at the end of every season we are inundated with rumors of them moving most likely to Canada. All the restaurants and other businesses are upset at any relocation at all because football games & concerts likely arent enoigh to support them. 

The location is far away from their fan base & to get there you have to drive the commute direction so it could take you literally hours to get there for an evening game. Thats why almost nobody goes. If they relocate to zphoenix or scottsdale, even i would go but no way am i getting in all that traffic.  I hope the Spurs have better luck with a suburban location than the Coyotes. Hopefully mgmt thought it all through, al least your ownet isnt 100% about the money like our Coyotes owner was.

Love your Thanksgiving pics, esp the one from Dan's Facebook page.  Hope our turkey is defrosted enough tomorrow.  My nephews originally said they were going to cook (we werent going to "do" Thanksgiving) but now the day is nearly upon us & it looks like i'll be cooking so hope everyone enjoys dry turkey, canned green beans & cranberry, & stuffing & mashed potatoes from a box...

Regular Contributor

Hi Spurt - Happy Thanksgiving!!  Have had little time to look at the Forum or comment, as husband is having new health problems.  Lots of doctor appts. and tests seem to take up all our time.  Anyway, love the cats in pilgrim outfits and the dog with the turkey hat!!  And, want to again say how much we  appreciate your efforts to amuse and entertain us every week.  This Thanksgiving, we're thankful for you!  Sue

Honored Contributor

A safe, happy and fulfilling Thanksgiving to all the regulars...

Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Best wishes to you Spurt  for a nice day. Hope you and DS have a good Thanksgiving... Some handsome pilgrims posted this week, @Spurt, and I particularly enjoyed the ship sailing back to England... Unfortunately, the Once Mighty has also inflicted itself on the Mother Land... Hoping the array over there is better than it is here... Heaven knows, trying to watch QVC these days is like an endurance test... Also enjoyed the 'thanks' tendered for those lovely presents... Fortunately, I'm hopeful that since my gifts are coming from other sources, I can manage to avoid an 'in your face' dessert experience...

Smiley Wink

Incidentally Spurt, I found my birch look flameless candles. Several dollars less than the Q, multiple sizes and no five bucks to ship. Think about it. I chose two. Had I done so here, that would've been ten dollars shipping...

Honored Contributor

@Spurt

thanks for sharing such cute thanksgiving kitty pics!

I think I must have missedQ's the "Best Black Friday Deals" as I checked through the lineup and so far nothing great! 

I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving as I know you like football I'm sure you enjoyed a nice day w/football🏈! I know everyone at my house was glued to tv!

Enjoy your week and Happy Thanksgiving a little late!🦃