Occasional Contributor

What the heck?! You get approved for the Q card, but cannot use it immediately to place an online order? Seems counterintuitive to me. Did not place my order because my Q card was not an option upon check out unlike other retailers ( cough..hsn, Eddie Bauer.Macy's etc).

Esteemed Contributor

When I applied for the Q card, I was able to use it on the item that I was buying.

Maybe it has to do with if you were buying a big ticket item that cost over a thousand dollars.

Maybe it has to do with how much you were aprooved for.

Just guessing.

Occasional Contributor
Can I now assume I will not receive my $20 e-card? If I cannot place my order and receive my e-card, then no thank you.
Occasional Contributor
Just trying to make some purchases well underneath my approved limit and still does not show up as an option upon checkout. I don't get it.
Occasional Contributor
Spoiler

I do not mean to be rude, but would rather not talk to a CSR. Their chat is unavailable. Oh well.. Guess I will cancel my Q Card later today then. Not worth the hassle and inconvenience.

Trusted Contributor

A simple call to customer service could have answered your question.  A posting under customer service may have also gotten a response from one of the moderators later today.

Posting in this particular forum -- where you will only be interacting wither other QVC shoppers -- will get you nowhere.  We have no idea what is going on.  We cannot ;rovide guidance other than tell you to contact customer service which you seem reluctant to do.

Honored Contributor

@Julz3170 wrote:
Spoiler

I do not mean to be rude, but would rather not talk to a CSR. Their chat is unavailable. Oh well.. Guess I will cancel my Q Card later today then. Not worth the hassle and inconvenience.

@Julz3170

SInce CS doesn't 'open' until 7AM, maybe the chat is available now.

Also, you may try logging off of QVC, then back on before you'll see your Q card option? Just a guess, since I don't use a Q card.

I agree with @KYToby, posting this question under 'Customer Care' will get you an accurate response from the QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com, or you could email them at that email address.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Another shopper posted a similar experience in the Customer Care forum.   QVC dropped the ball, this is not how it's supposted to work. 

@Julz3170 wrote:

What the heck?! You get approved for the Q card, but cannot use it immediately to place an online order? Seems counterintuitive to me. Did not place my order because my Q card was not an option upon check out unlike other retailers ( cough..hsn, Eddie Bauer.Macy's etc).

Honored Contributor

@software wrote:

Another shopper posted a similar experience in the Customer Care forum.   QVC dropped the ball, this is not how it's supposted to work. 

@Julz3170 wrote:

@software

The only thread I see in Customer Care on this same issue is by this same OP, after it was suggested that she post this concern there for resolution, which has had response from the Social Team......unless I missed a second one.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I missed that, thanks for clarifying.

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@software wrote:

@Julz3170 wrote:

@software

The only thread I see in Customer Care on this same issue is by this same OP, after it was suggested that she post this concern there for resolution, which has had response from the Social Team......unless I missed a second one.