Occasional Contributor

Tried to use Q Card for Zulily order.  Their website shows the Q Card logo, but in answer to my email to their Customer Service informs me they do not honor the Q Card for payment.  Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@GAtallGal  I order a lot from Zulily.  Do you have a paypal account?  That's what I always use when I order from there.  It's very fast and convenient.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

I think Zulily has its own CC, either a Visa or MC.  I've gotten solicitations for it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@GAtallGal wrote:

Tried to use Q Card for Zulily order.  Their website shows the Q Card logo, but in answer to my email to their Customer Service informs me they do not honor the Q Card for payment.  Smiley Sad

@GAtallGal they will not take the Q card over the phone for payment but when you place an order online you will have the chance to add your Q card number and used it to purchase the item on 3 payments (this is the most you can choose).  I have used the Q card several times and had no issues and then paid off the Q card if I liked the item and wanted to keep it. Hope this helps!

Honored Contributor

Only able to use on the website is odd.  I always order online and have used it.