Esteemed Contributor

Put the old forum back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Webbie I am mad and here to tell you! Put the old forum back! This new ca-rap is horrible!!!!!!!!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

Re: Put the old forum back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly I doubt they're listening, but for what it's worth I totally agree.  I can't deal with this ridiculous forum.  I'll just won't bother coming back here.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think I am about done with QVC... this is user friendly? I think not. I can not find my pet lovers forum friends or any of there posts. This is the worst "upgrade " I have ever seen on any website! I agree give us back our ignore and emoties  button.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks Elsie. They really should listen. If I leave, I'm leaving completely and taking my money with me.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of this quite yet either.

I don't see sub headings in the major categories. Are they gone? If so, you mean we have to look through, say all of kitchen, to find a recipe, or talk only about Temp-tations now? How crazy is that. Many of the forums I only went to one sub heading and didn't care about the others. This will just be a wast of my time now.

Valued Contributor

I'm convinced they are trying to make it as hard as possible to navigate the whole QVC website.  You raise prices through the roof and have money to pay for these changes. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's terrible! I like to be able to view the most recent posts from all topics on one page. I don't like being confined to a certain topic, like beauty or fashion. I am an equal opportunity opinionator, LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Not likely. We complained about the big change a few years ago to no avail.

I just don't want to sift through reems of WEN posts and other things that are of little interest.

Some changes I like, and others are just not user friendly.

Esteemed Contributor

This is crazy why do you have to keep changing this forum??? This is NOT user friendly at all !! I have no idea how to navigate around now. Read al the info still too complicated. Why can't you just keep things simple. Someone must be bored...,I also notice that posts I had I can't find and the topics are older not May topics mainly. Please just bring back what was not broken!!! I don''t come here to the forums to have to study and figure out things.
Frequent Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm not a fan of this quite yet either.

I don't see sub headings in the major categories. Are they gone? If so, you mean we have to look through, say all of kitchen, to find a recipe, or talk only about Temp-tations now? How crazy is that. Many of the forums I only went to one sub heading and didn't care about the others. This will just be a wast of my time now.

That's the major issue for me too.   It's crazy to take those away.  Who has time to wade through everything?