[ Edited ]

Blended color linen shirt in the PETITE xxs is a 40 " chest

Xs  is 42" and the length is 28".

I am petite like Amy.It looks terrible on her - huge and baggy and halfway to

her knees.

Please make normal PETITE sizing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Petite Xxs and xs are huge! A550689

I find this is common practice for Denim & Co. This is one reason I can't wear this brand. Most all their tops are just too boxy, no shape. When they are a closer fit, the XXS's are still too big. My real normal size is typically a Small or 6, 124 lbs. I can't imagine any apparel item in this brand fitting a true XXS person. 

Honored Contributor

I agree. QVC clothing is too big for me. 

Regular Contributor

I actually was about to start a thread about just this issue!

I was under the impression that your Q size was the same across the board with the brands that are only sold here. Not true...apparently. I wear an xxs across the board at the Q and never have to return.

I  have been shopping here for one year and have ordered many things, but never Denim & Co. Their clothes are usually not my style. However, I took a chance and ordered a pair of the twill pants and a basic t top which I liked because the boat neckline was attractive and something I don't have in my closet.

Wow...the pants were HUGE on me...ordered the xxs and they looked like balloon pants on. The xxs top was also gigantic...just swimming on me. Never had this problem with Graver, Belle, IM, LOGO, Any Body or Renee. 

Both had to be returned minus $$ shipping of course.

I guess it's good that D & C is only occasionally interesting to me, since their clothes seem to be quite a bit larger than other vendors.

Esteemed Contributor

That's just ridiculous. XXS should be no larger than a 32. 44 is just insanity. That's how Jane wears a Small pant. 

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

her knees.

While you may have a point in general about QVC sizing, you did choose a rather oversized linen TUNIC as an example. I would expect such a woven garment to have larger measurements than, say, a more fitted knit tee. The measurements are not the same for every garment type in a particular size—they vary depending on fabric and the intended look of the garment. 

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

her knees.

While you may have a point in general about QVC sizing, you did choose a rather oversized linen TUNIC as an example. I would expect such a woven garment to have larger measurements than, say, a more fitted knit tee. The measurements are not the same for every garment type in a particular size—they vary depending on fabric and the intended look of the garment. 

It was not a TUNIC it was a linen blouse. The length was ridiculous and the amount of extra fabric just a mess.

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

her knees.

It was not a TUNIC it was a linen blouse. The length was ridiculous and the amount of extra fabric just a mess.

When I look at the item- the description clearly states tunic.

A550689

Denim & Co. Naturals Linen Blend Side Button Y-Neck Tunic

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

her knees.

A550689

Thank you, @qbetzforreal; I took a look at the item in question before responding to the original post. Always good to verify the facts so that one doesn't end up looking foolish.

Respected Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

@qbetzforreal wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@jonbon wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

her knees.

A550689

Thank you, @qbetzforreal; I took a look at the item in question before responding to the original post. Always good to verify the facts so that one doesn't end up looking foolish.

Tunic, blouse, it looked awful.