Contributor

watching my local news here in Syracuse they interviewed a girl named Nichol Dementri.....about the latest Paris horror wonder if that was Pats daughter she looked just like her.

As a Mother I would be so upset I hope she is OK if it was her......OMG.

Honored Contributor

@bad4257 wrote:

watching my local news here in Syracuse they interviewed a girl named Nichol Dementri.....about the latest Paris horror wonder if that was Pats daughter she looked just like her.

As a Mother I would be so upset I hope she is OK if it was her......OMG.

I'm a bit confused....did something happen in Paris?  I know there was an incident in London today.  Anyway I Googled Nicole and it appears that she's a reporter in Syracuse. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pats Daughter...

[ Edited ]

Nicole is an intern reporter in Syracuse, apparently she is still in school,  a student at the famed Newhouse Broadcasting School at Syracuse Univ, she just turned 21.

Pat and Jayne Tracey both had their daughters at same time.

Contributor

sorry I meant LOndon....and I did check Pats Facebook and the girl was Pats daughter....glad she's not there Thanks everyone for your info.

Honored Contributor

A future journalist?  That would be a good career for her being that both her parents have worked on air.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

A future journalist?  That would be a good career for her being that both her parents have worked on air.

Yes, how nice to be connected.

Respected Contributor

Her dad had quite an illustrious career and not in a good way. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Nicole is an intern reporter in Syracuse, apparently she is still in school,  a student at the famed Newhouse Broadcasting School at Syracuse Univ, she just turned 21.

Pat and Jayne Tracey both had their daughters at same time.

@Shelbelle  Jane T. has two daughters.  Cara and Deridre.

Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

Her dad had quite an illustrious career and not in a good way. 

Then, I hope she takes after her mother. Pat seems nice, I don't know anything about the father.

Valued Contributor

A few moths ago Pat said Nicole was going to spend some time in London. I though going to school.I'm not sure if she is still there..BUT I remember Pat talking about it.