Super Contributor

@Housework wrote:

I watched her Saturday and she looks wonderful.  She had a black essential shirt on and I loved the way she looked in it w/her jeans.  One of my fav hosts. 

Black with Black looks nice ! Pat has been looking very pretty lately - I LIKE her Look !

Regular Contributor

Maybe she could get a new hair do. I have seen her 1 time look nice and she had

a dress on. She has so many layers and you are correct she wears to much black.

When they show item for sale in black, you can not tell much about them. The producer is watching!!!!! or are they.

Just had to put my 2 cents in.

Regular Contributor

so she wears a lot of black. Big deal. At least she wears clothes that are age appropriate and actually fit her. Some look like 10lbs of sausage in a 5 lb casing.

Respected Contributor

I used to wear almost all black most of the time. I got so sick of it after 20 years of wearing it. Now I look for color , to pair with black. Pat is one of the hosts on QVC who can do no wrong ... well practically no wrong. Her decisions re personal attire are almost always tasteful and elegant allowing her to do her usual great job at focusing on the product. I've seen her in color, usually on top or over black. Makes sense to stick with a flattering, slimming neutral on camera.

Honored Contributor
I like black, but I wonder if navy might be a better color for Pat because she is blonde. I thought I read somewhere that navy is a better color on blondes.
Esteemed Contributor

@MomCat wrote:

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

She looks like she has gained some weight.  Probably wants to feel thinner.  Black does that for me too!

I don't notice that.  She looks great!  If this is an overweight washed out looking woman, please let me be Pat!  LOL

I think she looked fine except for that dreaded Obie belt.