Respected Contributor
Pat James' skin always looks washed out when she wears black (and she frequently is wearing black tops these days). This time of year a splash of color would be nice. Too much black Pat!
Honored Contributor

Seriously? I think she looks fine in black in the Dyson presentation now, not washed out at all on my TV, but that's just my opinion.

Black is slimming!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Pat James' skin always looks washed out when she wears black (and she frequently is wearing black tops these days). This time of year a splash of color would be nice. Too much black Pat!

IMO I think Pat is one of the best, comparable withh MBR and Leah, and I always think she wears very presentable outfits, neat, classy, not trendy and very mature acting and personable. Humorous at times, I just think all around a very good host, not dancing and prancing, articulates and knows her presentations. She had a beautiful lipstick on the other night that just lit up her face and maybe that was the washout color she needed.

Respected Contributor

I think you might need to have your TV color adjusted.  Pat looks lovely in black as she does in all of her choices. 

Trusted Contributor

This time of year, I am pale also.  Some might say , "washed out."  That said,  it wouldn't bode well for someone to tell me what color- I "should or shouldn't be wearing."

If I didn't have a white furbaby,  I would wear black quite often. Woman LOL   The day will never come that I miss one moment of affection- to avoid little white hairs.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

Pat looks fine.  I would imagine she probably had to spend the night because of all the snow.  Give them a break.  How would anyone like to have to go into work after all that snowfall and ice. 

Honored Contributor

I have been thinking how great PJD looks lately!

Today some of the hosts/vendors aren't looking like they normally do... Spending the night there might tend to make them tired. I would be!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I think blonds look great in black !!

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

She looks like she has gained some weight.  Probably wants to feel thinner.  Black does that for me too!

Respected Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

She looks like she has gained some weight.  Probably wants to feel thinner.  Black does that for me too!

I don't notice that.  She looks great!  If this is an overweight washed out looking woman, please let me be Pat!  LOL