Esteemed Contributor

I'm really enjoying watching Pat these days.  She kind of does her own thing,stylewise.  I've never seen her in the boring "uniform" of most other hosts. You know the oversize tops with the ubiquitous legging and soaring bootie type heels.  Maybe she has dressed like that but I haven't seen it.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor
Yes, I agree. She always wears age appropriate clothing that fits her body well.
Respected Contributor

Sometimes I like her outfits, sometimes I don't.  Yesterday or perhaps the day before, she had on an outfit that should have got the stylist fired on the spot.....it made Pat look old, huge and dumpy.  It was some big, black three piece knit set.  My friends and I call it the "black box" look.  Big palazzo pants with long wide top make any woman look like a big black box with head on top of it.  Horrendous!  At some point, she took off the big wide jacket and slipped on one of Isaac's bright floral cardigans and it improved her look about 1000 percent.  And then....she went back to the "black box" look for the remainder

Super Contributor

She's a beautiful person... seems like in and out.

Valued Contributor

I like the way she does her own thing too . I think if you look at the MBR and LM and LW you will see better dressing. I am so tired of leggings I could scream      

Esteemed Contributor

Pat is my favorite host. She's great!

Super Contributor

I agree.  I intended to post something similar myself the other night when she was hosting the vionic show.  She looked gorgeous.  She looks less puffy, really pretty hair and make up and pretty outfit.  I have enjoyed watching her very much in the evenings when she is on alone for the fashion, jewelry and make up shows.  When she is on with a co-host she gracefully gives the spotlight away, but she is much more interesting in my opinion. 

Esteemed Contributor

Pat is one of the hosts that I will watch.  I like her presentation style, but I prefer her alone as the host. She has been with the Q for a very long time. I remember the great 18K gold shows! She has to have the best hair on TV; so shiny and thick!

Contributor

Pat does her job well.She is the most REAL host on air. I really enjoy her shows.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch the shows as much as I used to, but I agree Pat works better alone. Pat always looks good as long as she's not wearing something too young or too tight.