Honored Contributor

I really must be in the minority because I just don't get "invested" in the hosts.  I care (or don't care) about the merchandise.  Who's presenting it and why just aren't part of the equation.  Yes, there are a couple of hosts I just won't watch at all.... but that's because they get on my last nerve and who needs that when you just want a relaxing hour of shopping with a hot cup of tea?

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

if they want to have a bit of adventure, i suggest they bring back the 50/50 tour! i think that was actually fun and interesting to watch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I really must be in the minority because I just don't get "invested" in the hosts.  I care (or don't care) about the merchandise.  Who's presenting it and why just aren't part of the equation.  Yes, there are a couple of hosts I just won't watch at all.... but that's because they get on my last nerve and who needs that when you just want a relaxing hour of shopping with a hot cup of tea?

I am not invested in the hosts either but definitely have hosts I like and others I refuse to watch.