Trusted Contributor

PLEASE stop automatically bringing up the videos when shopping online!

Sorry I've posted this before, I just find it incredibly annoying! If I want to see the video of a product, I will, but normally I don't! Especially if I have to suddenly listen to someone's voice who I'm not particularly fond of and/or it's 3 am and the video comes blasting through! Let people choose how they want to shop online! (Being already signed in, as some have suggested, doesn't make any difference!)

Respected Contributor

Re: PLEASE stop automatically bringing up the videos when shopping online!

This never happens to me. I have to click on the camera to play a video. Did you read your last post about this problem to see what others said?

Honored Contributor

@lizzief   Can't you at least use the "mute" button on your computer so that the sound doesn't automatically come on?? I never have the sound on unless it's something I want to hear and then I "unmute" it.

Respected Contributor

Videos on mine are automatically on mute when they start. I have to unmute if I choose to listen.

Esteemed Contributor

I just hit the play video automatically button

Respected Contributor

I share your frustration, @lizzief  And a reminder to all, some of us do not have the box to uncheck. I use an iPad and it's not there like it is on my computer. It didn't used to play automatically. It's very annoying. 

Respected Contributor

I'm on an iPad and I've never had a video play unless I start it to play.

Honored Contributor

I've noticed that too and am not a fan. If I want to watch a video I'll hit play. It slows down my internet connection, not to mention it's startling if I'm not expecting it. I have to turn the volume down before I browse. 

Trusted Contributor

All of the people saying to put my device on mute, turn off the video, etc,. that's not the point! QVC is causing the annoyance that was never there before, I suppose it's someone's new marketing idea. This is a suggestion forum, I'm simply suggesting they go back to the way it was! Why do I have to take the steps to stop their annoyance?

Honored Contributor

@lizzief wrote:

This is a suggestion forum, I'm simply suggesting they go back to the way it was! Why do I have to take the steps to stop their annoyance?

@lizzief   You posted in the Q Talk forum area.

You can request a MOD to move your post over in the "Suggestion Forum" area by clicking the "Report Post" button & submitting your request to move your post.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif