Regular Contributor

Order placed 10 days ago is still "in process".....

Jeez - this is getting ridiculous.

Respected Contributor

Re: Order placed 10 days ago is still "in process".....

I agree.  My orders are sitting way too long too.

Honored Contributor

That's not acceptable. What was it for? Have you called customer service for an explanation?

Regular Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

That's not acceptable. What was it for? Have you called customer service for an explanation?

A bracelet.  I chatted with CS and they said they can't explain why it hasn't shipped and will send a message to the warehouse to release it.  I also requested upgraded shipping and she said she would include that in the request.

We'll see what happens.

Esteemed Contributor

Wow that is a long time.  If you have a chance, I'd call CS and ask them to check on it.  I know that if something is shipped, I have had to wait 7 days before I could have them do anything about it but to be in processing that long, something must be up.

Honored Contributor

Just today I finally got my 2 cuddle duds cardis.  These were not worth my wait, returning both, d on't like them, too much fabric, feels like I'm lugging around a blanket.  Not for me.  Not to mention the bad sewing job, a LOT of threads hanging, don't like the hood either.  Plaid one not at all cute, and the lighter blue not at all like they showed on tv.

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

Just today I finally got my 2 cuddle duds cardis.  These were not worth my wait, returning both, d on't like them, too much fabric, feels like I'm lugging around a blanket.  Not for me.  Not to mention the bad sewing job, a LOT of threads hanging, don't like the hood either.  Plaid one not at all cute, and the lighter blue not at all like they showed on tv.

They looked like blankets on TV.  I could not understand why anyone would buy them

Regular Contributor

Now my order is showing as canceled.  However the bracelet is still showing as available on the product page.  WTH?!?

Going to chat with CS again.  Sheesh.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

FINALLY!  The order is reinstated and they gave me upgraded shipping so the EDD is Sept 24.

Glitches happen but this one was kind of nuts.  At least they made it right.

Well, at least it looks right for now.  We'll see in 2 days when it is supposed to arrive.

Contributor

How about this?  Yesterday I got a top I ordered August 8 th!!  Customer Service gave me trouble about returning it. I had to speak to a manager. It is getting crazy.  Couple of weeks ago I got a pair of Aerosoles that were extra wide! CS argued with me that that couldn't be. It was marked right on the box and  they were so wide I couldn't keep them on my feet when I walked.

Reduced shipping is great if sizing is consistent and they don't screw up!

Happy Shopping,

Babe