Valued Contributor

I bought a sterling silver ring from Hagit a while ago and went into All Orders to check the size, as I bought it to wear on a middle finger and couldn't remember what size.  There is a record of orders going back to 2005, but NOTHING showing as purchased in 2011 or 2012, and only three items purchased in 2013. I KNOW this is incorrect, but 2 1/2 years of orders have disappeared. I guess the ring I was checking on was purchased in 2013, as it wasn't that long ago. It's just odd that years worth of orders disappeared. It's rare I look that far back on orders, and for some items I keep the paperwork indefinitely, but not on this particular ring. Oh well.

Frequent Contributor

I had the same problem trying to look up a size of a top I purchased a few years ago. I called and the cs rep was able to find the information.

Esteemed Contributor

I am really furious with t hem now.  I pay my Q CARD in full every month, and today I ordered the scrub mommy on my card auto del.  They had the nerve to e mail me and say the card is pass the expiration date, to use another method of payment.  The card has no expiration date.  Time to wrap up buying here, they are making so many mistakes

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition wrote:

I am really furious with t hem now.  I pay my Q CARD in full every month, and today I ordered the scrub mommy on my card auto del.  They had the nerve to e mail me and say the card is pass the expiration date, to use another method of payment.  The card has no expiration date.  Time to wrap up buying here, they are making so many mistakes

What did they say when you called and asked C/S about it?  Any further explanation?  Possibly a mistake?

Honored Contributor

Same thing happened to me!

I had a big chunker of time missing from my History...which wasn't even that long ago!

I needed a Lock & Lock receipt copy or they wouldn't replace it under warranty.

I called.  She couldn't help.  She emailed 'someone'.  I received a letter in the mail that Q stated there was no record of me buying Lock & Lock.

LOL...my bulging cupboard would prove otherwise!  I rarely shop anywhere else...and Q is the only place I have ever purchased OR seen L & L.

Now I make copies of all my L & L receipts immediately and file them safely should I need to make a claim in the future.

For now...I am out a good piece of L & L since Q can't locate all my orders.

Honored Contributor

On top of that the powers that be decided to change the "look" of Order Status to only show a "snapshot" of two items.... so if you want to look quickly at your history it requires another click.  Although that's really a small thing.... it's one more thing you have to do to "get there" and it's annoying rather than helpful.....  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Order Status All Orders

[ Edited ]

I can't even get into my order Staus today  Smiley Sad

Is this the company we love to hate or what!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Couldn,t tell me, don't know.  Repeated to me what I was looking at on the screen.  I said, can,t you see pay in full every month?  We cannot go into your account.  I said why did you ask for the last four numbers of my account and SS #.  You are not telling me anything,.  CS has no power, they are just there to take complaints or help those with no computer or can't get on line.

I asked for the bank phone number and they said they could not give it to me.  Boy on my other CC, I can talk to someone.  They must have cut staff or the new ones don't know how to help.  My e mail to CS said for securiity reason, I would have to speak to a CS on the phone.   These people are useless as CS.   Then she said, we have been having trouble with our Auto ordering.  This was a TSV, not an auto ordering.  They take us for dummies.  I,m through.  Too much of a hassle.  There are items I can only get on the Q,but I will check the websites for the popular vendors like Mally, Dr. D, Dr Perricone and It.  They finally put my order through or in process.  Unbelievable.  My account was paid in full a couple of days ago, but I was rejected and they can't tell me why, but has corrected it.