Valued Contributor

Online Shopping Has Been Down For Days Now!

I keep getting an error message. And yes, I know I can call, but fix it already!

Respected Contributor

Re: Online Shopping Has Been Down For Days Now!

@grammarqueen - are you trying to order from a tablet?  I just placed an order from my laptop with no problems at all.

Occasional Contributor

The online purchases are working fine on my tablet and desktop. Have you tried rebooting or restarting your device?

Valued Contributor

It was my home Apple computer. I had the bright idea to try it in my Safari browser instead of the Google Chrome I usually use and it worked! I was able to go through the Southwest Airlines portal and get my Rapid Rewards points. Thank goodness the philosophy bath trio was still on Easy Pay. 

Honored Contributor

Dont you think if this was happening to others,  there would be complaints all over these boards?   Do you see Any?   You need to check YOUR equipment and system.   I can purchase just fine. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Dont you think if this was happening to others,  there would be complaints all over these boards?   Do you see Any?   You need to check YOUR equipment and system.   I can purchase just fine. 

Well, bless your heart. 

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen    Sorry,  I didn't mean to sound so harsh but common sense should tell you that QVC wouldn't allow it's online ordering to be down for days.   I just placed an order with no problem. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Me too.... I've placed orders in the last few days on my PC, iPhone and my iPad.....  I'm afraid it's not QVC....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624Well, yipee for you. Is there really any need to jump down people's throats right out of the box? I see you do it often. 

OP, I too, have had some problems recently getting orders to go through. After I hit the submit button, I get a screen that says something to the effect that Q is unavailable. If I open another window and check my order status, sometimes it has gone through and sometimes not. And most of the time, speed buy doesn't work for me at all.

This has been an off and on problem for the last month or so. But since there are no other complaints all over this board, it must be MY equipment and system.

Regular Contributor

Wow!  Some people are so rude on these forums. 

The  QVC webste has been acting funny for me as well lately.  Although I haven't tried ordering anything lately.  But just trying to open up a product recently sent me to the area where I am supposed to enter my ID  and password.   I usually have better luck on safari when these problems occur.  The same happens to me on the Macy's website..... it has been awful for the last couple of years when I shop using my Macbook air on Google Chrome.  Very frustrating!