Occasional Contributor

One Order Shipped in 3 Separate Packages and 3 Return Labels

I recently placed an online order for three different style t-shirts. One transaction, one order number. Each shirt was shipped individually, each package with a unique package id and barcode number for the return label. This would mean, that if I return all three items, using their labels, they need to be packed individually, and I would be charged $6.95 for each package, or $20.85 total.

I know from experience to use my own label and carrier to send returns for much less than QVC charges. And by shipping it on my own, I can pack it all in one package.

Using QVC return labels, if you put more than the original item in the box, they can't think to process the additional item, they only credit you for the item connnected to that specific return lable.

I spent $10.44 in shipping when I placed the order. Returning by their method with their fees, I'd be out $31.29. Oh, but I did get a discount on the shipping by ordering the shirts in the same order. Otherwise, the shipping would have been $15.66. For t-shirts.

Why do I keep shopping here?