Valued Contributor

OK, I missed the Boat? What is QPlus

I just read a topic and someone mentioned seeing Linea on QPlus.....I know nothing about it.  Pleae enlighten me

TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: OK, I missed the Boat? What is QPlus

It's a second QVC channel. Some cable companies offer it or you can watch online. It's been around since 2013. Some of the shows are live and some of them are rebroadcasts of QVC. You can check the schedule to see what's on and when.

Respected Contributor

If you click on "Shop QVC TV" at top of page - it will take you to watch QVC live and then there are three taps that come up - QVC - QVC Plus and the Beauty IQ channels.  Not sure what is on QVC plus whether it is prerecorded shows - I think Beauty IQ channel is.

Valued Contributor

Go to Shop QVCTV

Click on Program Guide

Look to the left, and you will see "Channel"

Click on the down arrow, and you will see QVC Plus

Click on that, and you will get QVC Plus Live

I am not sure if this will be correct for your computer.  If not, perhaps someone else can guide you.

QVC Plus is another Q channel, that is not carried on all cable companies.  I have Mediacom, and received a notice that it will be available around April 1.  This is in addition to the regular QVC channel.  Another notice informed me that another HSN channel will also be available around April 1.

Esteemed Contributor

@LexPex, @hoosieroriginal,
Q broadcasts on three separate channels; QVC, QVCplus, and BeautyIQ.
With rare exceptions, QVC programs are live.
QVCplus and BeautyiQ are a mix of live and pre-recorded programming.

There is a channel finder in the QVC program guide that will let you know where to find their channels on cable or satellite in your zip code.
However, you can also watch all 3 channels on laptops, tablets, smartphone, PC, any device that gets QVC.com or the QVC app.

And in my own case, I don't have either cable or satellite, but QVC and QVCplus are both broadcast digitally "over the air" in my area and I watch them on TV that way. I have to tune in BeautyiQ thru their app.

Unfortunately, the QVC program guide doesn't show which are live and which are pre-recorded. But I use Screener TVListings, and they show which programs on Qplus are LIVE. There is a 2 hour live Bob Mackie followed by a 3 hour live gardening show this evening.

I believe BeautyiQ has 4 hours of live programming most evenings (That's where you can find Alberti) and the rest is pre-recorded.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all so much

Honored Contributor

You haven't missed much...Just more of the same... You know, in case you missed something the first dozen times they presented it...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...