Esteemed Contributor

I think Kerstin's blog had the new gals on it with her if you want to check it out. 

Esteemed Contributor

I only ask that they stop using made up words, use proper grammar, know how to prounce words properly and don',t feel the need to tell us all about their families and their personal religious beliefs to sell,stuff.  

Esteemed Contributor

I saw one very early this AM. It was the dark haired host, and I don't know her name. She was very nervous but very detailed. She gave out every bit of detailed information needed to making a purchase. Something those who've been there can just neglect. 

She was selling D&Co. and had a customer caller. The caller was so nice and told her what a great job she was doing and how she was going to be a great host. Really, the host lit up like a 100 watt bulb, she was so happy to hear that. The caller couldn't have been more complimentary, bless her heart. She made the host's day!

Esteemed Contributor

I recorded and watch one of the new hosts (blond) do a Philosophy presentation a few days ago. I really enjoyed it. She was detailed, gave out the actual price of the items and then followed up with the e/p amount. It was a very enjoyable show.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

I recorded and watch one of the new hosts (blond) do a Philosophy presentation a few days ago. I really enjoyed it. She was detailed, gave out the actual price of the items and then followed up with the e/p amount. It was a very enjoyable show.

@icezeus

Katie McGee-

Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I saw one very early this AM. It was the dark haired host, and I don't know her name. She was very nervous but very detailed. She gave out every bit of detailed information needed to making a purchase. Something those who've been there can just neglect. 

She was selling D&Co. and had a customer caller. The caller was so nice and told her what a great job she was doing and how she was going to be a great host. Really, the host lit up like a 100 watt bulb, she was so happy to hear that. The caller couldn't have been more complimentary, bless her heart. She made the host's day!

@febe1

Elise Ivy-

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

@febe1

Elise Ivy-

Thanks, lola. Nice of you to post. 8)

Esteemed Contributor

@lolakimono

Thank you for the name.  Katie, was very calm, and pleasant to watch. She came across as a professional to me, not a newbie.

She did not appear nervous at all.

Trusted Contributor
What's the extensive training for, its not like any of them actually do their job!
Occasional Contributor

Re: New hosts question

[ Edited ]

I agree about Jill B. & MaryBeth. It's a pleasure to watch these ladies present products with complete details & information. They both are personable yet know their job is to SELL.

What really bothers me are Hosts who talk about themselves, their vacations, what they ate, joke with the designers, but forget to mention important details of what they are selling!!!! They forget that maybe someone new is watching and doesn't know how a clothing item fits. Heck, I've watched the Q for years and I don't always know. Tell us the size each model is wearing! Does it run big or small? I really don't care about what you did last weekend! Just stick to point. I'm sure many of you know WHO I'm thinking of.....maybe she might read this. Probably not!

New hosts will be a breath of fresh air! I hope part of their training is to watch some of Lisa R. old on air presentations so they will see how it's done! Class act, personable, but with knowledge of the product!