New Contributor

New QVC Mobile App

I can't find a thread about the new QVC mobile app dated more recently than 2010, so here goes: thanks for adding the cart which allows us to order more than 1 item at a time, BUT the latest update doesn't update on a timely basis.

For instance, I thought QVC stopped its lunchtime specials becasue I don't see them on my phone. Yesterday I missed the Donney Burke show and checked my phone to see what I missed and realized the "Items Recently on Air" was two hours old.

I haven't tried to order anything on this new app but I have read reviews on the app store that say the app crashes when you try to order.

I am using an iPhone 4s with the latest updated IOS on it. Previous versions of the QVC app worked fine. I updated this app within the last two weeks, so I'm sure its the latest.

Please fix this.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View