Respected Contributor

New Home Page-Where is "Recently Aired Shows"?

All I see is "Recently Aired Items".....how do I access earlier shows?

I wish they would stop changing everything around here.

TIA

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: New Home Page-Where is "Recently Aired Shows"?

@ Lotus

Go here:

http://www.qvc.com/ItemsRecentlyOnAirView?storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&langId=-1 

Then, in the drop down menu change the date from Saturday to whatever day you want to see.

Esteemed Contributor

Go to the where it says Shop QVC TV at the right hand corner, then go to Program Guide.  That page will show you all the shows prior. Just click where it says "see items from the show".  I do this pretty often when I want to look up an item from a prior show.

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much ladies!!!

It was right there in front of me.....LOL

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Valued Contributor

You know what Lotus, it really isn't right before your eyes!  It is hidden from quick view and if you don't linger, you can't find it!  You are not alone!

The other day I saw a top on air just as the presentation was ending.  I wanted to see the measurements on line, but by the time I was able to find what I needed, it was too late.  Why they chose to hide something as necessary as this is beyond me.

Regular Contributor

I was totally stumped by this too and thought I looked everywhere but couldn't find it so it's so not intuitive.