Honored Contributor

New D&Co. Brand Ambassador to Assist Gary

From Gary's FB post yesterday:

Hello Friends! Please meet Jackie Morgan (@iamjackiemorgan). She has joined the Denim and Company team as a brand ambassador along with me (I am not going anywhere!). Jackie has over 20 years experience working with designers to bring new brands to life across the U.S. Please join me in welcoming her to the team and you can meet her on Tuesday - May 2 during our 2 hour show on QVC!

Screenshot 2023-05-02 at 8.24.22 AM.png
Honored Contributor

Re: New D&Co. Brand Ambassador to Assist Gary

Kinda looks like a cookie cutter version of all the hosts.

Honored Contributor

I thought she kind of looks like AN.

Honored Contributor

I thought she looked just like the last substitute brand ambassador for D&Co., who they ultimately switched to the Canyon Retreat line -- Tess.  

Respected Contributor

Wonder what knock off brand she will bring down the road. LOL

i was not impressed with the last one.

Honored Contributor

Welcome Jackie,

Good Luck All The Best

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I thought she looked just like the last substitute brand ambassador for D&Co., who they ultimately switched to the Canyon Retreat line -- Tess.  

Ditto!

Super Contributor

I just tuned in to the 7am *PST show and thought, "Well, there she is!" when Jackie was introduced.  I didn't know an announcement was made about her first online, but knew when Carolyn left that something else (the proverbial "other shoe") would drop. 

I think this ambassador will take over for Gary, sink or swim.  Just my suspicion, but the dynamic duo of Garolyn will never be reproduced with another host and it makes sense for Gary to make an exit on the coat tails of Carolyn's leaving.

End of an era for us old time watchers, right?  Move on!

Contributor

I wish Gary success but I think he is going to have a rough road ahead of him. Gary and Carolyn were Denim & Co.  Without Carolyn I really believe it will be a hard time getting things back to normal.  Carolyn was the best. I personally do not think she could ever be replaced. 

Respected Contributor

I saw her briefly and thought she looked messy and the item she was wearing and presenting was a huge no for most women - huge print tight fitting crops. IMO.