Esteemed Contributor
I wrote a review three days ago and it is still not posted. I gave the item three stars. The review was not nasty at all -- just described why I gave it only three stars. There is one other review which gave it only two stars. I sure hope the reviews aren't also being pulled as I like to see how others feel about their purchases. I don't necessarily make my decision to purchase on the comments, but sometimes they are helpful especially about the fit.
Respected Contributor

This has happened to me, too.  It takes a few days to post.  One of my reviews took almost a week and one never posted (I couldn't give it even a one star and I suspect that's why).  Keep checking.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Respected Contributor
I've had a five star review never post.
Respected Contributor

They are really picky about how you say it.  Sometimes there's a notice at the bottom you've said something wrong.  

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

I know that once we take the time to write a review, we'd like to see ourselves on the screen. 

What I don't quite understand is why the company would edit the comments on the review section of the site and not here.  Anyone sophiscated at all about QVC already knows about the forums and can read here for ideas and I wonder how many read the actual reviews and take them as the only place to see reviews of products.  I don't know anyone personally who does that.

If they were censoring all the reviews, wouldn't they censor them here, too?

Respected Contributor

I've written very few reviews - maybe three.  But honestly I never checked back to see whether or not they were ever posted.  I don't expect to be praised or published. Just wrote a couple of things when I had strong feelings.  

Respected Contributor
Almost all of my reviews are five star, and they are posted fast. I posted my first one star, and it took days. Finally, it posted, but only after it was buried in five star reviews. Can you blame them?
Honored Contributor
Millie said:
I know that once we take the time to write a review, we'd like to see ourselves on the screen.

"What I don't quite understand is why the company would edit the comments on the review section of the site and not here. Anyone sophiscated at all about QVC already knows about the forums and can read here for ideas and I wonder how many read the actual reviews and take them as the only place to see reviews of products. I don't know anyone personally who does that.

If they were censoring all the reviews, wouldn't they censor them here, too?"

They don't change or edit reviews. Period. That would be unethical.

Have you read the standards for writing reviews? If you'll take the time you'll probably see why yours wasn't accepted. The most common reason they're rejected is when someone raises a CS issue. The item was broken or had something wrong with it or shipping was slow. They want a description of the performance or fit of the item in good condition.

I see hundreds of names of reviewers, the majority actually, that I've never seen here. Many, many people write reviews who don't post on the boards.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I wrote a few reviews yesterday. The 5 star reviews posted immediately but the one 3 star review still hasn't posted. I didn't think a 3 star review wasn't "unacceptable" but it appears anything less than perfect doesn't post until it can get buried.

How equitable and forthcoming is that really?😳
Honored Contributor
All my reviews post immediately regardless of number of stars, usually the day after I submit them.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment