Trusted Contributor

Re: My QVC live audience experience on 8/20 with Earth brand

[ Edited ]

Hey @Debzzz...  Your 15 minutes isn't up!  On Sally Comb's Facebook page she posted a video of her live audience show.   You, Leo, and Mom are in the video!

https://www.facebook.com/sallycombsearthbrands/?fref=ts It's the August 21st post.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Debzzz ..... what a great story ... I was watching the show & saw you .... you were great & didn't seem nervous at all .... so glad your Mom enjoyed herself ..... I only wish they let you keep the boots! .... after all you did help them out for a few minutes so that was the least they could have done for you!!

Valued Contributor

@kzjohnson I was hoping some of the Logo crew was watching. Thanks for confirming I did Ok. I'm so glad I didn't trip or something. Shawn had a way of making me feel safe, she's such a sweetheart.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@January121 I know right! I can't believe I told everyone they were making me give the boots back on T V. I did get to keep the rather plain black socks. My husband is so sweet, he insisted I needed to order the very same style from my phone on the way home.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

@kzjohnson Thanks, I did see that one yesterday, so many fun people there to meet her. It was quite a fashion show.

Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

Hey @Debzzz...  Your 15 minutes isn't up!  On Sally Comb's Facebook page she posted a video of her live audience show.   You, Leo, and Mom are in the video!

https://www.facebook.com/sallycombsearthbrands/posts.  It's the August 21st post.  Smiley Happy

@kzjohnson  Maybe her 15 min. is up!   Here is the message I got when I clicked on the link you posted:

Sorry, this page isn't available The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Valued Contributor

Yes the link didn't work for me either but if you go to Sally Combs Earth Brand on FB it is there.

Esteemed Contributor

Made me cry tears of ,'love'  thank you . 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma you're such a sweetie and yes it was a touching moment. Sally actually said she had to leave us cause she was getting all emotional and had a live show to do.I brought her a little present of some special stones I painted for her. She couldn't even look at them or she said she would break down. I can imagine it takes a lot of focus to stay on track with all the activity and feelings going around.. Sally was really feeling the love and she gave it right back to everyone.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/sallycombsearthbrands/?fref=ts   It's the August 21st post.  Smiley Happy

@kzjohnson  Maybe her 15 min. is up!   Here is the message I got when I clicked on the link you posted:

Sorry, this page isn't available The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

@Pearlee, not sure what happened but I fixed the link above.  It should hopefully work now.