Respected Contributor

You have to admit, though, a cooking show with Miss Piggy and David, where he talks about the 'divine swine' could be very interesting... {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2014 Topaz Gem said:

You have to admit, though, a cooking show with Miss Piggy and David, where he talks about the 'divine swine' could be very interesting... {#emotions_dlg.scared} {#emotions_dlg.lol}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}......good one

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 2/17/2014 stevieb said:

Gina, if you're missing it then so am I and so are lots of folks. This is a complete disconnect. Anything, I guess, as a promotion is their motto, even one that holds so little interest. It increasingly seems like the inmates are in charge of this particular asylum. Rather than give customers something they might actually want, they opt to promote the soon to be cancelled Bethenny, Lori Grenier and now the Muppets... Go figure. Then again, this is the company that's brought us ta Gather, Q Sprouts, Q Plus and programs such repetitive and boring content, so what else should we expect...?

Wink

Whadda mean.....I think this is a "fantastic" idea---I was hoping they would take over for the hosts....some of them certainly would be an improvement....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor
On 2/18/2014 Topaz Gem said:

{#emotions_dlg.lol} I was thinking LR's newest GILI bag or shoes would be pigskin

Honored Contributor

It's quite the comedown for the Muppets.

Esteemed Contributor

Spurt, LOL at both of your posts! Your comment about the cooking show reminded me. Does anyone remember the Martha Stewart Christmas special when one of the muppets (sorry I can't recall which one - maybe Miss Piggy) was on? It was too funny. The muppet master was being obnoxious and I thought at one point that Martha who is always oh so serious was going to whack the puppet with a spoon.

I'll bet it is on youtube!

Honored Contributor
On 2/19/2014 GinaV24 said:

Spurt, LOL at both of your posts! Your comment about the cooking show reminded me. Does anyone remember the Martha Stewart Christmas special when one of the muppets (sorry I can't recall which one - maybe Miss Piggy) was on? It was too funny. The muppet master was being obnoxious and I thought at one point that Martha who is always oh so serious was going to whack the puppet with a spoon.

Hi Gina......

Gee I missed that Christmas Special and that sounds hilarious I will have to see if I can find that one on youtube....LOL if the Muppets could get Martha riled up it would be interesting to see what they could do with QVC vendors and hosts....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor
On 2/19/2014 SPURT said:
On 2/19/2014 GinaV24 said:

Hi Gina......

Gee I missed that Christmas Special and that sounds hilarious I will have to see if I can find that one on youtube....LOL if the Muppets could get Martha riled up it would be interesting to see what they could do with QVC vendors and hosts....{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

No. Really. It wouldn't...

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm sorry, I just don't get the Q's thinking on this one AT ALL...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
On 2/17/2014 stevieb said:

Gina, if you're missing it then so am I and so are lots of folks. This is a complete disconnect. Anything, I guess, as a promotion is their motto, even one that holds so little interest. It increasingly seems like the inmates are in charge of this particular asylum. Rather than give customers something they might actually want, they opt to promote the soon to be cancelled Bethenny, Lori Grenier and now the Muppets... Go figure. Then again, this is the company that's brought us ta Gather, Q Sprouts, Q Plus and programs such repetitive and boring content, so what else should we expect...?

Wink

I agree!!

BonnieBelle: I think it's totally pathetic and ridiculous. When Lisa made the announcement the other night, I was hysterical, felt sorry and embarrassed for her.

To BonnieBelle:I don't watch Lisa, but I can only imagine her choking this announcement out,lol... QVC is "losing it"....... with me at least.{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Super Contributor

I doubt that the ""Muppets"" have any appeal to the shoppers of QVC. Who thought that one up? Miss Piggy designed the bag? Wow - impress your friends with that!