Super Contributor

Re: More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

It's going to be a beautiful weekend here, warm and sunny, so I'll be outside most of the time enjoyng the day. Some of you sound like you have no life other than watching QVC. If something is on that you are not interested in, turn the TV off, and find something else to do or turn the channel.

Super Contributor

Re: More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

I wish they had two separate channels... one just clothes, beauty and such.. the other for the ladders, cameras and such.

Super Contributor

You do know there are other channels, an off switch and a whole world out there, right?

Grow old my body but stay young my heart
Honored Contributor

On 5/1/2014 hope-Q said:

Once again, as always, QVC has planned a terrific weekend to keep us on the edge of our seats ! So cancel all of your great plans, and be sure to tune in !!

Beginning on Saturday, we will have a full day of:

Dooney and Bourke, as much as you can stand in one day...because they never have enough shows.

Vionic Orthoheels...get 'em while they are hot !

LOGO..Need I say more ?

Susan Graver.....well, we MUST !

Quacker Factory...are we getting too much of this lately ?

and always, LR with PM Style...ta da.

That's your Saturday ladies.

Now, let's take a peak at Sunday !

Dell, Dell, Dell, and more Dell ! Yippee{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Vitamix.....just can't get enough !

Dyson, I need to see this often since I buy so many !

Susan Graver....AGAIN ?....What.....AGAIN? (SHE WAS ON YESTERDAY!) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

PILATES......need more?

Destination Gold...oh bother

ITKWD...{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Carolyn and Dan ????

There you go ladies, aren't you excited now ???

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND ALL ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

OK. So all this stuff is pretty much standard fare for ANY day on QVC. What are you complaining about? Are a temp-tations fan? You want to see more makeup? I mean what you are fussing about looks like standard Q viewing to me. . . I don't see your point. You like the cleaning products?

Super Contributor

I enjoy fashion days. I don't watch it for 24 hours, but it's nice to take a look off and on.

OP,

what would you like to see offered?

Valued Contributor

On 5/2/2014 banjo said:

It's going to be a beautiful weekend here, warm and sunny, so I'll be outside most of the time enjoyng the day. Some of you sound like you have no life other than watching QVC. If something is on that you are not interested in, turn the TV off, and find something else to do or turn the channel.

I find these kinds of posts very condescending. Maybe the OP enjoys watching a little Q on the weekends. Does that mean she has no life, no hobbies, doesn't enjoy the outdoors, has no friends? Such an insulting comment. The Q's programming is horrendous almost every weekend so she vented about it. And the change the channel comments are just downright obtuse.

Honored Contributor

On 5/2/2014 tdog said:
On 5/2/2014 banjo said:

I find these kinds of posts very condescending. Maybe the OP enjoys watching a little Q on the weekends. Does that mean she has no life, no hobbies, doesn't enjoy the outdoors, has no friends? Such an insulting comment. The Q's programming is horrendous almost every weekend so she vented about it. And the change the channel comments are just downright obtuse.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

On 5/2/2014 happy housewife said:

Apparently the OP has not figured out how to change the channel on her TV - how sad that she is forced to watch only QVC and nothing else.

Almost as sad as this tired and predictable response...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

Maybe she could go to the mall -- lots of options there and who could not use some refreshing scenery for a change.

Valued Contributor

What I find interesting is the amount of computers, tablets, etc., they can present week after week on mostly Sundays. I do realize I can change channels and enjoy the nice weather enjoying other pursuits. Just the computers TSV's have me baffled.