Super Contributor

More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

Once again, as always, QVC has planned a terrific weekend to keep us on the edge of our seats ! So cancel all of your great plans, and be sure to tune in !!

Beginning on Saturday, we will have a full day of:

Dooney and Bourke, as much as you can stand in one day...because they never have enough shows.

Vionic Orthoheels...get 'em while they are hot !

LOGO..Need I say more ?

Susan Graver.....well, we MUST !

Quacker Factory...are we getting too much of this lately ?

and always, LR with PM Style...ta da.

That's your Saturday ladies.

Now, let's take a peak at Sunday !

Dell, Dell, Dell, and more Dell ! Yippee{#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

Vitamix.....just can't get enough !

Dyson, I need to see this often since I buy so many !

Susan Graver....AGAIN ?....What.....AGAIN? (SHE WAS ON YESTERDAY!) {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

PILATES......need more?

Destination Gold...oh bother

ITKWD...{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Carolyn and Dan ????

There you go ladies, aren't you excited now ???

HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND ALL ! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

Re: More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

Personally, I love fashion days!

Regular Contributor

Re: More terrible weekend programming, Sat., May 3rd and Sun., May 4th....horribly boring !

Thanks...I'm glad I'll be with clients this weekend.
Super Contributor

Sorry folks, I was so excited I misspelled "peek". Too enthusiastic I suppose. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Yes, fashion day will be a nice change !

I am just blown over that they consistently put these same programs on each weekend.

Dooney & Bourke takes up a large part of Saturday. I like them, but find it hard to believe people can purchase so many of their bags so often because of their high prices. I know QVC airs in a gazillion homes, but really ? They are on a lot during the weekdays as well.

I hear a show host say she always buys one every time a show is on the air. Must be nice !

I know they get a discount, but she's been doing it forever. How many can you carry in one lifetime, and where do you keep them all ? {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Honored Contributor

I can live with Saturday, but Sunday is yet another 'not going anywhere near the Q' event...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

I thought the other day I saw Pilates on HSN.

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Super Contributor

Saturday looks good to me.

Sunday, not so good, the usual boring blenders, computers, electronics, David in the Kitchen, vacuums. The only show I'll watch on Sunday is Destination Gold from 6 to 8. Susan's on too late for me at 10 pm, I'll be sleeping.

My daughter is running a half marathon Sunday, so that will take up most of my day.

Respected Contributor

It could be a lot worse. What would YOU like to see OP?

Super Contributor

Vitamix and Dell = SNOOZEFEST!

Valued Contributor

I will be watching the Kentucky Derby and shopping at a B&M store where I can see and touch a ga-zillion products in a few hours! QVC better wise up because we are all bored to tears with the products and programming.