Occasional Contributor
There is a beautiful African American model that reminds me so much of the former model, Iris Simms. I wonder if they are related? Both are stunning.
Super Contributor

There was a brand new model Jacque was training on Mary's Barefoot Dreams show today that was handicapped. As I watched I wondered why the Q hasn't done this sooner? They claim to be "all inclusive". Finally.  It was inspiring. Kudos to the Q for finally including this community. 

Trusted Contributor

Very interesting.   I just looked it up.   A bit extreme to start with but a breakthrough.   QVC's "inclusive" agenda expands.   

I grew up in a wheelchair and applaud that differently abled people who are talented are allowed to showcase their talents.   For instance, the woman who performed on Broadway in a wheelchair with a remarkable voice.   We are talented, too.   There are actors and directors who are Autistic.   And more differently abled comedians are coming forward.   There is a model with Down's Syndrome, too.   Just hire the person for the talent / ability despite the disability, not because of it.   {BTW, Jacque needs to care for this model's clothes fitting as this apparatus / prosthesis effects how clothes fit.   She seems to need professional undergarment adaptations to help her look her best.]