Super Contributor
I gained a better understandings of of Marie when I read the book she wrote about her mother's wisdom. She is such a genuine and nice person. I'd like her for a friend.
"I always have a chair for you in the smallest parlor in the world, to wit, my heart." --Emily Dickinson
Honored Contributor

Watching her makes me nervous. She reminds me of that somewhat touched uncle that you have to put up with at holiday dinners. She's manic and frenetic in a way that makes me cringe.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

Both Marie and Donny have had way too much plastic surgery done....not in a good way. 

Honored Contributor

When she was on Dancing with the Stars and she was dieting and dancing and apparently keeled over from low blood sugars she later made a self effacing joke and finished it with "Dancing with the Starved" and I howled... I thought that comment was very clever.  I like Marie and enjoy watching her, especially with her Dolls...  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

I like Marie Osmond.  She seems very sincere to me and someone who only wants to help people with her Nutri System and Body Gym.  I will say that Nutri System is not something I would recommend -- I have tried it.  But the exercise thing is great.

Marie has a great sense of humor and she would indeed be a fun friend to have.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Contributor

I am not, in anyway, trying to be mean, but I saw her on FOX News this morning. They did a closeup of Marie during her walk on....she looks just like Joan Rivers now. She has had so much work done on her face it is really sad. She was always such a pretty girl, but now she does not look like her at all.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I give people in the entertainment industry a pass when it comes to plastic surgery. It's a very competitive business and you have to look good. After a while and after so many surgeries it does start to look pretty obvious, but I guess it becomes addictive, I would think. If I wasn't almost 72, I would get a little ****** and tuck and I'm not entertaining anyone.  LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

She looked ridiculous the other day with those gold pointy claws

Honored Contributor

When a celebrity is naturally pretty, as is Marie Osmond, she will still be pretty when she's older-- it's called aging gracefully. I admire women like Mariska Hargitay, Sela Ward, Jane Seymour, Halle Berry, Sandra Bullock, Meryl Streep, Helen Mirren, and many others, who have allowed themselves to age gracefully. They still look beautiful, but NATURAL.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

Personally, I give people in the entertainment industry a pass when it comes to plastic surgery. It's a very competitive business and you have to look good. After a while and after so many surgeries it does start to look pretty obvious, but I guess it becomes addictive, I would think. If I wasn't almost 72, I would get a little ****** and tuck and I'm not entertaining anyone.  LOL

What does age have to do with it?  Sounds strange.  That is why it is being done.  I know a few 40 and 50 year olds doing the botox and fillers.  I would not at that age, find,t need it, but do now at 80.  My once or sometime twice a year tuneup. Y