Super Contributor

I just saw Marc selling tacky dresses on Shop HQ. I thought his line was better than this when he was on the Q. Has he been on that channel very long?

Esteemed Contributor

I haven´t checked him lately, but about a year ago, I bought a few beautiful outfits from him. I will check to see what he has now.

Honored Contributor

I thought the dresses looked nice on all the models.  I love the fit and flare silhouette.  It looks good on most body typesSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Almost three years ago I purchased several beautiful tops from Marc Bouwer. I attached a pic of another top I bought in several other colors. I guess it's just a matter of taste for some but I did not see any tacky dresses.

RED/FUCHSIA

Respected Contributor

In my opinion the man shoukd be designing at Walmart. He doesnt hold a candle to Bob Mackie or Susan Graver.

Esteemed Contributor

I purchased this beautiful blouse from him in seafoam  on HQ not long ago and I adore it!!!735-572- Marc Bouwer Crochet Lace Long Sleeve Sharkbite Top w/ Removable Knit Tank

~~~All we need is love💖

Honored Contributor

Re: Marc Bouver on Shop HQ

[ Edited ]

I've always liked Marc Bouwer.

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:

In my opinion the man shoukd be designing at Walmart. He doesnt hold a candle to Bob Mackie or Susan Graver.

Are  you seriously putting Susan Graver in the same category as Bob Mackie.  Good grief most of Susan's styles you can find at Walmart,  same type of material.  She did not invent the material she uses.  Bob Mackie dressed Carol Burnett,  Cher, he has won awards.  All I can say is wow.  Bob Mackie is in a class to himself.  Susan Graver really???