QVC Customer Care

Re: Lori Goldstein clothes reminds me of that CURRANT ROD Carol Burnett Show LOL

Honored Contributor

Her prices are absolutely off the wall !!  Where does she (and/or QVC) get off charging those kinds of prices for clothes that look like nightgowns? 

I saw her BRIEFLY Monday night and she had four layers of tops on.  It was more than ridiculous.

That will be the day when I would pay $80 for any top let alone one of her "creations." 

Yet they fly out the door.  Go figure !!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree wrote:

Her prices are absolutely off the wall !!  Where does she (and/or QVC) get off charging those kinds of prices for clothes that look like nightgowns? 

I saw her BRIEFLY Monday night and she had four layers of tops on.  It was more than ridiculous.

That will be the day when I would pay $80 for any top let alone one of her "creations." 

Yet they fly out the door.  Go figure !!

I've always wondered why people who don't like the clothes and would never buy them or wear them ... complain about the prices.   Curious .....

Honored Contributor
Watched briefly? Lol.
Honored Contributor

Re: Lori Goldstein clothing

[ Edited ]

@Tissyanne wrote:
Watched briefly? Lol.

@Tissyanne   Yep.  If she had watched for longer than briefly, she'd have heard Lori making fun of herself for piling on so many layers, which she was doing to demo them and sell them.  That's why she was laughing at herself. 

I don't understand why posters here think that you have to layer LOGO clothing.  Most of us in the LOGO forum don't layer, except for wearing something such as a tank, underneath a cardigan which I would also do in non-LOGO clothing.   We in the LOGO forum pick and choose the items we love and most of us wear them singly.   Thankfully we have original thoughts and ideas on what to wear and are mature enough not to simply mimic what we see on television.  

Contributor

I have never purchased LOGO because I think most of her tops look like maternity tops, especially if you are a little bigger on the top and not a size 2.  They DO look great on all the models but I think her prices are too high for what she is selling even though she is supposed to be a top designer.

It seems like SHE is her biggest fan.  Listen to how she talks about each piece.

New Contributor

I totally agree!!!!!  No more bag lady!!!