Honored Contributor

For Amy ... it's no longer 'Aim.'  It's now 'Stran.'

Trusted Contributor

Think I like it better than "aim" if they feel like they need to use a nickname.

Honored Contributor

How extremely clever and original.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Stran.  That's the one who natters and blathers and need voice lessons and a voice coach.  

Valued Contributor

My gag reflex!

Valued Contributor

@rms1954  Lori G is one vendor I cannot listen to. Voice is too screechy and she yells out and claps into her mic. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lor and Aim, Arghhhhhh!

Honored Contributor

So much less annoyance  since I stopped watching. There were not any shows that pleased me because of the hosts' whining and

repeated merchandise over and over.

Respected Contributor

Jumping on the bandwagon.  I enjoy Amy Stran in her presentations EXCEPT for when she's with Lori Goldstein.  I say that because I'm not a fan of LOGO clothing and find her styles to be a bit on the bizarre side.  That said, years ago, I did purchase a two-piece set that I received many compliments on.  I don't think I have it anymore, though, which meant that I didn't truly love how I looked in it.  It probably went to Goodwill.  I find Lori to be annoying with the hair, the makeup, the piled-on clothes, and the way she twists her foot inwardly.  I think it's not a good look for anyone.  My two cents.

New Contributor

I agree.  Amy is cute but without "Lor"....her clothes are too baggy for her tiny body.  Can't stand Aim and Lor together.  Lor needs to go away.  Her hair, demeanor, the way she and Aim try to out talk one another.  I cannot watch them.