Honored Contributor

I always tie my hair back when I'm cooking or eating, unless I'm out somewhere. 

Honored Contributor

@geezerette   My hair is waist length.  It was very short before COVID.  I go from one extreme to the other.

I do wear my hair pulled back and up.  My younger sister wears her mid back length hair down...never pulled back.

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon Coffin nails.  That's so funny.

Honored Contributor

Re: Long Hair & Food Shows

[ Edited ]

Forums are forums, not a spelling competition. 

There's no reason to point out typos or quick typing errors when someone posts. IMO, that's just rude.

Trusted Contributor

Coffin nails (also known as ballerina nails) are essentially the stiletto nail, but with a square rather than pointy tip. They are long, tapered and filed flat at the tip. They are called coffin nails or ballerina nails because the shape resembles both a coffin and a ballerina's slipper.

“Children do not start wars, and they cannot end them, but they always pay the highest price.”  Catherine Russell, UNICEF Executive Director
Valued Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@faeriemoon Coffin nails.  That's so funny.

Read and LOL as saw Mary D long red  nails recently and just got such a creepy feeling seeing them, you gave them a name and was right on.COFFIN NAILS.

Esteemed Contributor

@bestday  I totally agree with you. Maybe my age is showing, but I can't abide that long hair hanging down in front and the long nails displaying the food.

There is one kitchen gadget/appliance vendor who has a lot of long, light colored hair that is always hanging down on one side. Her hair is very pretty, but I can't even concentrate on what she is selling because of all that hair!

Super Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse  Why not when you are out?  What's the difference?

Honored Contributor

@SamBrown wrote:

@GenXmuse wrote:

@GenXmuse  Why not when you are out?  What's the difference?

Cause my hair is pretty when it's down!

Respected Contributor

No five stars for this restaurant!  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~