Occasional Visitor

I love Lock and Lock and have a lot of pieces in different shapes and sizes.  But the last few pieces don't seem to last as long.  I have several pieces where the lids locking parts crack or are broken...has anyone else had that happen

Trusted Contributor

I have been buying Lock & Lock for a long time and I'm happy to say I haven't had any problems with the product, especially the lids.  Is the problem with any certain size, such as square vs round?

Honored Contributor

I haven't had any issues with parts breaking off.  I've noticed they seem to stain quicker than they used to.  I don't put tomato based foods in them either.

Respected Contributor

I have quite a few pieces also, but a number of my pieces are beginning to deteriorate also.  They are stained, and the locks are cracking and breaking. I do have some pieces from Prepology, and they are holding up much better.

Esteemed Contributor

I have " tons" of L&L and for the most part they hold up very well .. a few years ago when they started with the colored lids I ordered a set with red lids & yes, the lid locking part did break on a few of the pieces .... I called L&L customer service & they sent me free replacements .... I have not had any problems since then ... I don't know what I would do without my L&L !!!!!

Regular Contributor

Yes have alot of lock and lock. Purchased tsv holiday set that came with gift bags, the containers are scratched around outside and seal in top of containers always seems to fall out.

Esteemed Contributor

The last TSV Lock and Lock set of nestables was terrible. I was very disappointed.  Many of the lids do not close flush so all the flaps wont lock and have to fight to get it on.  Hoping this will not be the trend with this line. Q has a way of making things cheaper to make more money.

This set was not the usual quality of Lock and Lock.

Respected Contributor

I just threw away a rectangular, blue container tonight.  Three of the 4 locking tabs had broken off.  I'll stick with regular lids, no more L&L for me.

Regular Contributor

The last special, when opening them I found one already had a broken tab.  Very disappointed as this was a gift.

Regular Contributor

I have a lot of Lock & Lock, but the last ones I bought, there were 3 in the set, the lids will not lock. Last week I gave up and put lids in trash and use foil for lids.

Maybe is just me.

I did just buy the large cake keeper. Boy is this a great buy. Love it.