Respected Contributor

Re: Lisa Rinna has been on Q's front page 5 days now......

@Spurt wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

Ok, I found it.  That was nasty. It was addressing her instagram followers, not toward her QVC fans, correct?

@colliegirls Correct, but the terms and words she chose as a way to "put down" the "trolls"  showed what she thinks of large women, and the stereo type single women with cats....MEOW INDEED........and then the overall vulgarity .......is this a vendor QVC choses to partner with......you know the old saying that your mom taught you...."birds of a feather"....so as she speaks she also represents QVC......

She could have done the MATURE THING from the start and nipped it in the bud and just blocked these people and deleted all the posts from the "trolls" (which she coincidently did right before her QVC scheduled visit)....she should've done that in the first place instead of the immature way in which she handled the situation.....or was the show looking for publicity??????????? they certainly got, but it also revealed a side of her character for the QVC customer too   I have friends of all shapes and sizes and found her response lewd and crude and insulting......

EXACTLY.

Her so-called apology is anything but as well.  It's an excuse - "they made me do it" - pffftttt on her and her line.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

According to the Starcasm, Lisa Rinna apologized:

I had a moment, which again you know every once and a while you do snap. And I tell everyone, “Don’t do that,” and then I do it. But it was to the haters and trolls only. I addressed it, not to anyone in particular. It was not for a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills fan, who I love and adore. It was to haters and trolls. And if you’re going to come on my Instagram, I can say whatever I want. And I did have myself a little rant. Yes I did. Double snap.

It seems the negative feelings didn’t go away just because an unapologetic Lisa Rinna clarified to whom her comments were addressed, and that probably was not a good thing given that she was scheduled to return to QVC on Sunday to promote their “Lisa Rinna Collection” fashion line.

So, five weeks after making her initial comments, Lisa issued an actual apology. Attached to a photo with the word “grateful” and a heart, she shared these words on her social media accounts on Friday:

Lisa Rinna apology grateful

Last month, as RHOBH was wrapping up, my social media platforms were flooded with intense, unkind messages. As a rule, I prefer to focus only on the wonderful, amazing fans out there because they bring such incredible light with everything they do and say. Unfortunately, the consistent negativity that appeared on my Twitter, Instagram and Facebook day after day, seeped in and to my disappointment, got the better of me. I used ugly, derogatory words in the comment section of my Instagram account to try and stop the people who were constantly lashing out at me. That’s not okay.

Not for one second was my intent to hurt, belittle or degrade my beautiful fans. Those words were never intended for 99.9% of you out there. In that moment, I felt beaten down and allowed myself to be hurt by the .1% and I held up a mirror and lashed out at them…. Not the rest of you. Please take this as my sincere and heartfelt apology to anyone that feels slighted, hurt or disappointed by my comments directed to a very specific group of Internet trolls. I know better than to feed them with their own vitriol and I had a moment of weakness which in turn may have upset the most important people. YOU. I adore and love all of YOU — my fans and @QVC family. ❤️🙏🏼

So whatya think? Are you ready to buy some Lisa Rinna clothes on QVC now, or no?

End of quoted article.

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Ok, I found it.  That was nasty. It was addressing her instagram followers, not toward her QVC fans, correct?

@colliegirls  Does it matter who it was addressing?   WHO TALKS LIKE THAT that has any class  at all.  No one would speak like that unless they were trash themselves.

Respected Contributor

I just peekd and her first piece she said she's "all about the illusion" and  there was a pause. Uh huh...Cat MadCat MadCat Mad

Super Contributor

I am watching for the fun of it. AWKWARD!

The plus sizes are limited in the first top?!? Seriously?!?

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@colliegirls  Does it matter who it was addressing?   WHO TALKS LIKE THAT that has any class  at all.  No one would speak like that unless they were trash themselves.

I totally agree, just asking to whom it was addressed. Those are horrible things to say.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

As a QVC customer, I did contact QVC and made my opinion known. If anyone is interested in making their own view known check the bottom of the web page for various options...

I tuned in for a couple of minutes just to see if Ms. Rinna started her evening show with an apology---nope...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

Poor Sandra Bennett. I also feel for all you QVC moderators. Can't be an easy job given this Rinna hot mess.  

Super Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

As a QVC customer, I did contact QVC and made my opinion known the bottom of the page has ways to contact QVC...if anyone is interested in making their view known...

I tuned in for a couple of minutes just to see if Ms. Rinna started her evening show with an apology---nope...

I did the same thing, @Spurt

Twenty minutes in and no phone calls... Interesting.

Valued Contributor

For crying out loud. Reality shows are NOT reality. They are playing characters and not acting like themselves. Who would watch if people just went about their own regular lives? She may have gotten a little carried away but sheesh, she is a human. And an actress whose job is sometimes to play a villainous role. Reality shows are not fully scripted and use improvisation so they were dubbed "reality". It is a misnomer but who would watch if they were called " cheap to make"?

i am fat, wish I wasn't and she wasn't talking to me. She wasn't talking to you either. People buy Elizabeth Taylor jewelry and she lured away the husband of her friend. I do not see a bunch of outrage about that here. And she wasn't known for her perfect language either.