Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:
On 3/22/2015 stevieb said:
On 3/22/2015 05gage25 said:

What ever it is, I'm sure it will be amaaazing and probably something to do with Madison Avenue or old money.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Given what they've tried to replace her with, I'd actually be more than happy to hear about the Hamptons, ladies who lunch, the club, old money and amazing...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

It took 4 people to replace her and none of them have got it right.

Absolutely... Despite her foibles, she was still so much more engaging than they are... I'd bet the farm the Q wishes she'd have reconsidered... I don't for a minute think her leaving was 'mutual'. I think she'd had enough and moved on. QVC would not have scheduled her as often as they did and provided her with as many 'signature' shows as they did if they had any inkling she'd be flying the coop... My guess is her decision was somewhat surprising and didn't exactly make Q-ville corporate's day... The long good-bye essentially got them through Christmas and gave them time to try to plan for the post-Lisa debacle they've come up with... and I suspect that was all part of the deal, just as I'd guess that the long period of silence that appears to be coming to a close was part of the deal...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I will be happy to see her again.

Respected Contributor

Maybe it's about ""life after QVC!""

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:

What ever it is, I'm sure it will be amaaazing and probably something to do with Madison Avenue or old money.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Given what they've tried to replace her with, I'd actually be more than happy to hear about the Hamptons, ladies who lunch, the club, old money and amazing...

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Lol- how true, but it's been somewhat amusing to watch them "try". Frantically, desperately pleading. And, it's been such a benefit to my budget, further boosted by the brilliant changes to the return policy. Good for Lisa! Hope it's a fabulous new assignment. Interesting timing, gjven that hoochie mama Jill debuts Wed night/thurs midnight for the GILI TS. Score big Lisa!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Valued Contributor

Are you sure they aren't talking about Lisa Robertson of Duck Dynasty. I don't watch the show but I believe the wives have a new book out. Could explain why Lisa hasn't mentioned it.

Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 milly said:

Are you sure they aren't talking about Lisa Robertson of Duck Dynasty. I don't watch the show but I believe the wives have a new book out. Could explain why Lisa hasn't mentioned it.

The GMA promo specifically states, LR formerly QVC host

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Frequent Contributor
Why are you all so into Lisa ,trying to figure out what she is going to do or where she is going and then to go back and forth on what every little thing she says or does!yall are worse than teenagers.She is probably sitting back having a good laugh.Grow up
Honored Contributor

Not a word about this on her FB page... at least not yet...

Wink

Yes, I just checked and no discussion yet. Hope it's something fabulous for Lisa!

Respected Contributor
On 3/22/2015 ValuSkr said:
On 3/22/2015 I am still oxox said:
On 3/22/2015 ValuSkr said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Probably in the fourth hour with Kathy Lee and Hoda.

Wrong show - Kathy Lee and Hoda are on the Today show on NBC, GMA is on ABC

Thanks for that, oxox. I don't usually watch GMA - too many fluff pieces, and this will just be another. Today is no better, I don't watch that either.

I completely agree! What happened to all of those morning shows? Everything is so darn funny and they talk over each other. Kind of like what QVC has turned into. Is it because there is so much competition on TV now that people have to out talk and out perform each other? When did TV become so loud?
Honored Contributor
On 3/22/2015 Chi-town girl said:
On 3/22/2015 hopi said:

{#emotions_dlg.scared}

Lol- how true, but it's been somewhat amusing to watch them "try". Frantically, desperately pleading. And, it's been such a benefit to my budget, further boosted by the brilliant changes to the return policy. Good for Lisa! Hope it's a fabulous new assignment. Interesting timing, gjven that hoochie mama Jill debuts Wed night/thurs midnight for the GILI TS. Score big Lisa!!!
ITA with your "hoochie mama" description of the new GILI rep.. Maybe she'll debut with her "blondes do it better" tank for $49.
~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~