QVC Customer Care

Re: LR has very expensive taste

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBROwrote:

Lisa is like a world renowed diva. She stays at 5 star hotels, eats at the most expensive restaurants, buys from stores in Manhatten or Rodeo drive, drives a mercedes. She seriously has very very expensive taste. She truly lives like being on the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Does she make u envy her very rich and expensive life?

Lol!  "World renowned"?  What a joke.  If you didn't watch QVC USA during the years she was there, she's not known.  Lots of people travel the world and stay in nice hotels for their work (and personal travel).  Not everyone is impressed with stuff or what others think of as status.  It's not what's important about people.  By the way, expensive tastes doesn't necessarily equate to good taste and class. Why would you think people are jealous of her?

QVC Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

@Suziepeachwrote:

Mother Teresa had nothing yet touched the lives of millions and millions..  now that's being renown..

LR was good at what she did on the Q, now she's just a commoner.. These obsessions and glorification of her are really strange.. 

Why would anyone be envious of her alledged lifestyle?  

I  am in total agreement with you here. 

I don't usually like to criticize other posters, but when I read the original post, my first thought was, "who comes up with these crazy ideas???"

LR was a good host, in my opinion.  She has a lot going for her and did well in her field, but other than that, she is a very small fish in a very big ocean of people.  Really, nothing extraordinary in any way.

There are tons and tons of people out there who I would be envious of, if I were the envious type, before LR was anywhere on my radar.

Silly posts about her, and they just never seem to die.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBROwrote:

Lisa is like a world renowed diva. She stays at 5 star hotels, eats at the most expensive restaurants, buys from stores in Manhatten or Rodeo drive, drives a mercedes. She seriously has very very expensive taste. She truly lives like being on the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Does she make u envy her very rich and expensive life?

How do you know where she sleeps and eats?  

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

I agree with most of you: NO.

Respected Contributor

Oh, Krimpette, I didn't even catch that!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Valued Contributor

Almost time for this thread to be closed for commenting.