Regular Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

I hope Kirks Folly comes back.  Their shows were so fun to watch and the merchandise was good quality.  If they come back maybe they will give them a better time slot.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the shows, but most of their pieces were too ornate to fit my style. Their stuff was best when it was still made in the U.S. 

I do have a nice seaview moon statement necklace & a couple of pairs of earrings that always bring me compliments.  

~Quack

Trusted Contributor

Kirk's Folly will NOT be returning to QVC. The family went out of business as they retired. The original family has aged up and no longer have the corporation and will not be back on TV. Sorry.

Trusted Contributor

I never bought anything from the line, but the KF shows with Jennifer and Judy Crowell hosting were such fun to watch.  The ladies dressed in the dreamy outfits, and the sets were so elaborate.  Ah, what fun it would be to go back to those "fairy dust" days on the Q.  I'd love to see some of the old doll and bear shows return on Q, but sadly those days of collectibles have gone the way of the horse & buggy.  Enough of technology & electronics already!

Honored Contributor

Kirk's Folly had a few shows in December on QVC UK.

There is a very limited number of their pieces on the UK site -- and they did write there will be "surprises" in 2016 in response to posters on their Facebook page who asked whether they will be coming back to QVC in the US.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

@keithsmom65 wrote:

Kirk's Folly will NOT be returning to QVC. The family went out of business as they retired. The original family has aged up and no longer have the corporation and will not be back on TV. Sorry.

@redhead65   Please cite your source, rather than just making a statement.   

I was a member of a club KF had for its internet shoppers to get discounts on their merchandise sold on their website.  When they shut down the website, they never said they were retiring in their (i.e. Jennifer Kirk's) communications to their members.  And she always signed the emails to us "Until we meet again" or something similar to that.   Yes, they closed their website down for selling their merchandise.  I never read anything about ceasing production of it altogether or retiring from the business.  Rather, further production and sales was definitely a question left open with their ambiguous farewell regarding the future of KF.

Therefore, please cite your source for the definitive statement you made.  I have no reason to believe it, given all the emails I received when KF stopped selling via the internet.

Respected Contributor

Didn't Joseph Esposita have magnetic necklaces with changeable pendants on QVC before Kirk's Folly?

Honored Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Didn't Joseph Esposita have magnetic necklaces with changeable pendants on QVC before Kirk's Folly?

@traveler  I don't know. But, I can say that KF was selling the magnetic necklaces online quite a while before QVC started offering  them from Kirk's Folly.  KF offered a lot more than the small selection QVC chose to sell and oftentimes QVC was behind KF on when it offered the items to the customer.

Esteemed Contributor

Sharon F. said KF didn't bring in enough revenue? I guess they would have to double and triple the prices like other things on the Q.  I remember KF being reasonably priced. Too bad,I like aurora borealis studs and bracelets.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

I see that redhead87 never came back with any documentation for the statement she made.   I really wasn't expecting her to.