Honored Contributor

@qofa wrote:

Does anyone know what time the show is?

@qofa 

The program guide lists two Diamonique shows on the first.

11am and 11pm eastern

Esteemed Contributor

Kathy was one of the hosts with a big personality and added a lot of life to the Q.  I don't watch much anymore because it has become boring to me.  Kathy would add some much needed zest upon her return.

Esteemed Contributor
Kathy is the best host past and present IMO. My first purchase from QVC was a Diamonique ring Kathy presented and I still have it . I loved watching her presentations even if not buying she was so entertaining and fun !!! Consummate professional, not silly or childish and talking none stop about things ad nauseam, Kathy and Joan Rivers were must see tv !!!! I am looking forward to seeing her again and hope she stays on as well .
Esteemed Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
I see Albany on IG from time to time. Did not know she left ShopHQ, thought she was doing well with the gold jewelry she sold. I think she lives in TX now.

@Kindaglitzy When my son and I visited the QVC studio in PA years ago, Albany was on air at the time, so we saw her from afar.  I always liked her and was sorry that she left, or was let go.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Re: e: Kathy Levine returning

@Johnnyeager wrote:

This is a terrific idea......for 1992.

Stale ideas like this are why QVC broadcasting is dead and the company is failing at a rapidly accelerating rate.  They still fail to embrace the future of retailing while clinging to the past.

(They brought Lisa Mason back as a host some years ago.  It did not go well.)

I'm afraid so.....  Yes, I'm looking forward to watching Kathy because I found her very funny and charming.  In the 90's I did buy diamonique, and gold chains and spur of the moment items I still own and enjoy!!  She's a talented lady and I'm sure she'll be an asset to QVC once again.  BUT..... I'm no longer interested in the same things I was back then and the younger crowd doesn't seem to be interested in QVC at all.....

it's no longer the 90's and QVC really needs to address why they can't seem to understand why they're not doing as well as they could.  I'll still very much enjoy Kathy and hope I can continue to do so and not have her end up like JT, JC, K (whatever her last name is....) and all the other hosts who've become pretty unwatchable.  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Re: e: Kathy Levine returning

Sorry, I misunderstood, I assumed she woild be a host of DMQ, not a vendor.