Frequent Contributor

Re: Kate Summerville's tight skirt

And I've wondered why people rush to read the forums when they know full well there are going to be critical posts????????? So they can blast the negatives???????

Kate's skirt was so tight, it made her belly huge--at first I thought she was pregnant!!! Size up, women--the numbers don't count.

Honored Contributor

On 4/22/2014 insomniac said:

Who is Kate Summerville?

It is Somerville and she has a ritzy salon to the stars in CA and also presented yesterday's TSV which was two of her beauty products.

Regular Contributor

I have the same right to my opinion as you all do. I would never consider it stylish to wear garments too tight or too small. What some of you call stylish is right down tacky and in very bad taste in my world..I never said her skirt and top were not proper, I said her skirt was just too tight , and certainly wasn't flattering to Kate. I hope she sees this..and you who say we shouldn't come here to criticize..why not..We are the ones who buy their products?

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if some women look in the mirror. No wonder her voice squeaks so much.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/22/2014 MaeE said:

I have the same right to my opinion as you all do. I would never consider it stylish to wear garments too tight or too small. What some of you call stylish is right down tacky and in very bad taste in my world..I never said her skirt and top were not proper, I said her skirt was just too tight , and certainly wasn't flattering to Kate. I hope she sees this..and you who say we shouldn't come here to criticize..why not..We are the ones who buy their products?

ITA.. You go girl!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Pook said:

To you it may not look flattering but that is what a lot of women wear and she looked great in it. Why go up to a size way to big for the style? Doesn't make sense to me. To many, your style of dress might not seem flattering either. Everyone has different tastes. Accept that neither you nor anyone else are in charge of how anyone chooses to dress. Times change, styles change but many posters refuse to live in today's world!!

Wow, did not know wearing the right size was not in fashion!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.laugh} She looked [KS ] ridiculous and uncomfortable in the get up she was wearing. JMHO

Honored Contributor

On 4/21/2014 Remee said:

Why even come here and say such a thing? It's your opinion, and why does anyone care? You are just trying to be mean and start a lot of negative remarks. A decent person would resist running to these forums and putting petty remarks like this here. How are you going to explain it to Him when He asks why you did this ?

If your life is so small that this is the best you can do with your time I will pray for you.

But first, please post a picture of yourself dressed nicely.

ROFLOL!! Perhaps you should have taken your own advice before you ran to the fashion forum and started a thread title "OMG What is Jane wearing?" and then went on to let everyone know that her outfit was a miss and you didn't like it.

I mean really????? {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Honored Contributor

On 4/23/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/21/2014 Remee said:

Why even come here and say such a thing? It's your opinion, and why does anyone care? You are just trying to be mean and start a lot of negative remarks. A decent person would resist running to these forums and putting petty remarks like this here. How are you going to explain it to Him when He asks why you did this ?

If your life is so small that this is the best you can do with your time I will pray for you.

ROFLOL!! Perhaps you should have taken your own advice before you ran to the fashion forum and started a thread title "OMG What is Jane wearing?" and then went on to let everyone know that her outfit was a miss and you didn't like it.

Good catch.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

The skirt was pretty ill fitting.
Super Contributor

On 4/23/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 4/23/2014 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/21/2014 Remee said:

Good catch.

Hold on, friend. Read again what I did and didn't say:

I know her MIL makes most all of the dresses she wears for special events at the Q, and they do have that same pattern and style, seems she likes that kind of dress. But I really don't like that look with the black and red especially with the red straps showing through the black.

Sometimes she's a hit, and sometimes a miss. IMHO, this is a miss.

I stated that IMHO, I thought the dress was a miss. I did not say it was too tight, or anything such as she looked "pregnant" in it, which would be extremely obvious and rude. I didn't care for the black with the red, and I expected others to voice their opinions, which they did.

My comment wasn't out of line or incriminating.

I wouldn't be ashamed if He heard me voice my honest opinion. I didn't try to demean her in any way.

Don't try to make a bid deal out of something that wasn't.