Honored Contributor

@Lori Lou wrote:

ok I have been trying to google "archives".. can't seem to figure out how to find it??

@Lori Lou, if you had a link to an older online issue of the Insider, you can click on the top left corner (icon looks like a file folder), it'll say 'archives' and the July issue will show.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

I don't receive the Insider. Can someome tell me if and when there is a TSV for Dooney & Bourke, Lock & Lock or Vionic? Much appreciated! Related image

Regular Contributor

End of July Vioic suede ankle boot... $119 and change.

Regular Contributor

http://community.qvc.com/t5/WEN/The-Insider-get-advance-order-s-for-select-TSVs-by-joining/td-p/2192...

@Grnidkjun lou  in this old community post, scroll down about half way and see the blue words ""InsideQ"... that is link, then select arcives in upper left corner at top.

Esteemed Contributor

The July Insider is all about Christmas in July. Nothing says fall and winter like long sleeved clothes and Christmas decor. Wow, like there's only 6 plus months until Christmas!

Honored Contributor

The July Insider email is in now.

Super Contributor

@meallen616  Note, this is an advanced order. So even if you were to order now, it wouldn't ship until near July 30. 2016-06-17 09.09.39.png

Mods: item numbers are erased. As not to have post deleted. 

Super Contributor

Only one thing caught my attention, the Cuddl Duds poncho TV for July 11. I love ponchos in the cooler months. The price is great. I'm predicting an early sell out on it. I think I'll get every color! 😊 

Honored Contributor

@TY wrote:

The July Insider is all about Christmas in July. Nothing says fall and winter like long sleeved clothes and Christmas decor. Wow, like there's only 6 plus months until Christmas!

I know I'm in the minority, and I love Christmas BUT not in July.... absolutely no interest whatsoever.... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

@TY wrote:

I know I'm in the minority, and I love Christmas BUT not in July.... absolutely no interest whatsoever.... 

@Q4u  I may be in the minority too but in a different way.  I want all of my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving.  I hate to mingle with last minute shoppers when I have a list to buy.  I will be looking online beginning in July for gifts.  The temps were around 100 degrees here yesterday, a little better today, mid 90's.  It is hard to think winter boots right now.  Smiley Happy