Esteemed Contributor

Re: Jamie, Why do you.................?

IF she wants to wear the same color and style dress every day of her life that is fine with me but she needs to get one that fits her properly.  IT is simply too tight.

Esteemed Contributor

What a silly thread O/P, how the heck would we know why she wears what she wears? And why would we care?Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I don't care about how they dress, and in fact admire when they wear white while demoing makeup. I would glop something on myself within seconds. But please change up the canned, over-rehearsed sales pitch and speak at a normal speed. All three IT spokeswomen are so rapid-fire with the delivery I find myself breathing for them! I like and use several IT products, and I appreciate that they use models of all ages and that they don't all have perfect skin, so the demos are actually helpful.

Trusted Contributor

I find this thread to be very unkind I have to say!! Smiley Sad How would we like it if random people were telling us we needed a makeover!! 

Valued Contributor

I am interested in Jamie's lovely personality, her beautiful skin and her products; I see her dress but it makes no difference to me.  She always looks very professional and her personality is what stands out in the presentations, not what she is wearing.

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

I am interested in Jamie's lovely personality, her beautiful skin and her products; I see her dress but it makes no difference to me.  She always looks very professional and her personality is what stands out in the presentations, not what she is wearing.

What a lovely post!!

Esteemed Contributor

I
@JasoninBoston wrote:

I find this thread to be very unkind I have to say!! Smiley Sad How would we like it if random people were telling us we needed a makeover!! 

@JasoninBoston, there's nothing wrong with that. There's even a show where dear friends volunteer their dear friend for a needed make over. It's o.k. If someone told me, I would enjoy doing it. Sometimes we get stuck and need a change. Smiley Happy I would love for someone to pay for it....

Respected Contributor

I would like to see her hair style "softened" up a bit. It is too severe, slicked down. Even if she wants her make up to be the focus, I can't stop looking at the part in her hair. A soft bob would look so good on her. 

Trusted Contributor

My comment is not limited to just IT but it was especially noticeable on this show.  The problem could be the bright lights and the cameras.  I was distracted by the close up when the makeup is not blended well along the cheeks and neck.  The blush was not blended well and was almost like light clown cheeks.   The face and neck were different colors.   Are skin color is different in different areas but you need to blend the makeup all the way down the neck unless you are wearing a turtleneck.  I recently bought a lighted makeup mirror 10X and what a difference in my finished face.  I am usually just serum, moisturizer, 3 19 and tinted primer.  Even with the tinted primer I have to blend.  I hate to think what my made up face looked like before the mirror. I never used nor do I now use half the products they do.   I sometimes see the same problem on model close ups on tops and jewelry.  They are often done by professionals.  I have learned alot by watching the LG shows.  I started using make up late in life.  I learned an older lady can learn new "tricks" to help her appearance.

Esteemed Contributor

I notice the color change from face to neck,also, @Gram W. You don't notice it in a close=up, but with any distance their faces look white in contrast to necks. Many times I think they use the wrong shade and should go darker, but your neck application would solve that.