Honored Contributor

I just turned to Q and did not recognize Jacque until the vendor mentioned her name.  I have not seen her for a while.  Does she look different to anyone else.  She looks good. But she always looked good but her face is different.  Or is it just me.

Honored Contributor

She looks the same to me other than her hair is darker, but it's been that way for a bit.

Frequent Contributor

Honestly, she does look different. I think the neckline of her dress is crossing the line a smidge too. I say this as a gal who has the same issue (keeping things under wraps). Also, she seems overly made up. Love Mally, btw. Excited to see what's in this show!

Respected Contributor

@Katesbff wrote:

Honestly, she does look different. I think the neckline of her dress is crossing the line a smidge too. I say this as a gal who has the same issue (keeping things under wraps). Also, she seems overly made up. Love Mally, btw. Excited to see what's in this show!

No more than Mally's.

Frequent Contributor

True. In the close up Jacque looks beautiful. 

Respected Contributor

I think she looks the same.  A little more makeup, maybe, perhaps because she's  doing a Mally show.

Super Contributor

She looks the same to  me.   And her dress is not as low as Mally's.

Respected Contributor

She needs to file her nails,

Respected Contributor

To be honest, I was watching a little the other night and I didn't recognize her.....it was her voice that finally confirmed for me who it was...........I'm not saying she looks bad at all, but she looked different to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Jacque is truly beautiful but never plays on that fact, she is always down to earth.