Contributor

Re: Is QVC really attracting the younger generation?

Judith Ripka was great back in-the-day.  I haven't looked at what is available lately, if anything.

Contributor

Sorry, "I".  And I apologize for the multiple posts in a row-they were responding to a number of other posters.

Trusted Contributor

They're not even attracting me and I'm old! Years of stale brands, ridiculous hosts and shipping costs lost me several years ago.  I have no idea who the "new" hosts are but SK and JT are nails on a chalk board to me. The male hosts I've never cared for so I shop elsewhere with free shipping.  Why pay high prices for Kohls quality (no shade to Kohls).

Valued Contributor

@Tom1mac2 wrote:

I watched qvc with a friend on Saturday nights in the 90s (pathetic, I know!).  I bought primarily jewelry, most being 14k.  This was SO different from what was available locally.  Now I don't watch, but like to read QTalk and Primetimer forums.  At times, I will see a TSV (refererenced on the forum) that is a good deal and I buy it.  Closed my credit card with them years ago due to errors on their part.  I don't know that the "good old days" can ever be recreated with the Internet in existence!

@Tom1mac2   I read the Primetimer Forum too!  Those posters are hilarious.  Particularly Booney's quarterly fashion awards 😂

Valued Contributor

QVC will not crumble and, no, younger people are not watching QVC. Why on earth would 20-30 yr olds watch? They wouldn't be caught dead wearing the clothing offered.