Contributor

I'm usually just a lurker on these boards, but I just have to vent!

I've been a Q member since Day One; I do know I'm not one to take change easily, but QVC has really gone downhill. Oh, I know they get thousands of new customers all the time, and probably they are the ones ordering ..... We oldtimers know what used to be! Good (not frantic screaming hyper) hosts, good quality merchandise .... just a whole different 'air' than what it is now! And varied products back then ... now it seems every time I turn it on (which isn't often) I generally see Susan Graver, whose clothes all seem to have the same look and are not worth what they're asking ..... I can go to K**** and get great selection and good quality for a fraction! By the time you add in tax and s&h, an article of her's is mostly in the $50-$60 ..... no way am I paying that; I get sick of clothes too fast to invest that kind of money! Now that's it's Spring, we're getting socked with plants, etc .... again, I can go to L**** or Ho** Dep** and get beautiful quality and variety and spend, again, a fraction!

I now go to these local stores or shop on AM****!

Thanks for listening! Smiley Wink QVC doesn't see these comments (except to poof), and I'm writing this same note to CS (not that it'll do any good) and cancelling my membership; it's just NOT fun anymore!