Honored Contributor

All the "will I or won't I? (get it) has turned me off. I had a copy thoughtfully mailed to me for 3 months by CS.  At the end of the 3 months, I got one email link for one month to the online version, and no further physical copies - and no further links.

So, now I get no copies, no link...and tons of unwanted QVC ads every day in my email - which I was putting up with because I got the link too. But if I don't get the link, OR the paper copy, I'm going to unsign up for all the unwanted ads.

And as many people know, the TSVs can be found online anyway, quicker and easier than begging for a copy every month (and no, I'm not going to further elaborate - if you know you know, and if you don't - just nope on the insta-poof). I thought it would be nice to have a copy each month, paper or electronic, and I enjoyed the ones I had, and bought from them, but it's not worth the repeated song and dance to keep getting it.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

Check out my post in the thread (Qtalk forum) re: Q Insider Magazine.

The March insider has a blurb about why some no longer receive online or mailed InsideQ magazine.

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@binky boy

got the online version yesterday - Clinton Kelly featured for "Makeover You" mostly spring clothing, makeup, logo, Dooney & Vionics.

Tsv will be Vionics sandal 3/11 

FYI:  there is a section to request "insideQ online" - call 800-600-3128 for a friendly customer service rep to sign up. (And that's true because I think Q's CS is always great!😁)

The CS reps may be friendly, but they weren't much help. I get the Insider paper copy but wanted to get the email link. I saw this published in my February issue of the Insider. I just called the number to get the online link and the 1st rep had no idea what the Insider was, she transferred me to another rep who said she didn't know the Insider was online. She put me on hold and came back to say she was still researching this, then she came back and said she has no idea about how sign me up for the link. She wanted to put me on hold again, but I told her forget it. It shouldn't be this hard.